U16S In The North Stand

Pie Of The Month

There was clearly kids in the North Stand who were not over 12. But then how do you tell a 10 and 12 year old apart?

I also don't think it is funny that at half time kids were pushing their pals into the ladies toilets.

I personally think the kids will continue to push boundaries in the north stand until it is like the JHS again

Keep the north stand kid free or kid and parent only.

I don't buy my season ticket to sit in a crèche and that is the way it will end up.

I don't know how do you because apparently you could tell they clearly were not 12? what kind of stupidly contradictory comment is that?! :))

It will end up like a crèche yes very good so how did you possibly cope seasons past? what a post haha.

Back to topic it has been on and off with trouble making younger folk for a while and was particularly bad at home v killie, Ian_Mac it is possible you are right about if they really go to support thistle, a certain group leaving the ground that day wore no colours at all and just seemed to sing abuse at the police, when they are inside the ground it looks like they are trying to be mini casuals. I think it would be al,ost impossible for the club to stop this all together ans the only way forward is self policing, Stewards and police are seen differently to other fans and getting told to calm it or whatever off an elder fan in the vicinity I reckon would have a great deal more effect.

• Like 1

I was standing in front of them on Saturday and to be honest they were a a real pain....at times interested in the football however most of the time just interested in winding each and anyone in the near vicinity up. Most annoying/disgusting thing was when one of them shouted abuse to one of the St Mireen players by the way of calling him a ****** Bassa....I did turn round at this point but to be fair when you allow Under 16 in for free then you are going to get Old Firm fans without the bus fare or the means to pay in.

It is a good initiative however a tighter control on some of the above element might make the whole situation a better experience for all.

I don't know how do you because apparently you could tell they clearly were not 12? what kind of stupidly contradictory comment is that?! :))

It will end up like a crèche yes very good so how did you possibly cope seasons past? what a post haha.

I didn't really want to name names. But have you seen Manpreet and his brother? His brother is clearly not over 12. I reckon about 9/10 at most. That would be my example of kids clearly not over 12. But there "hard core" fans who go everywhere so it would seem it doesn't matter.

The JHS is quite different from the north stand. The north stand people stand in the middle of the stand which makes it alot harder to avoid standing next to kids.

The JHS is a big stand where people spread out. If you wanted you could easily avoid sitting next to children.

I pay my season ticket, I don't think I should need to babysit children or sit in a creche, that is only my opinion but I doubt I am alone.

I didn't really want to name names. But have you seen Manpreet and his brother? His brother is clearly not over 12. I reckon about 9/10 at most. That would be my example of kids clearly not over 12. But there "hard core" fans who go everywhere so it would seem it doesn't matter.

The JHS is quite different from the north stand. The north stand people stand in the middle of the stand which makes it alot harder to avoid standing next to kids.

The JHS is a big stand where people spread out. If you wanted you could easily avoid sitting next to children.

I pay my season ticket, I don't think I should need to babysit children or sit in a creche, that is only my opinion but I doubt I am alone.

Where is this creche you speak of I have not seen it? Your main point stand that u16's shouldnt be in the north stand but you fill the rest of the post with nonsense about babysitting.

12 and 14 I believe.

No ones asking you or telling you to babysit, but prior to you being 16 did you come to games?

Its kids not that may be standing or sitting or walking near you not rabid fly ridden devil dogs

I'm not sure what the problem is. You're all generally a bunch nyaffs up that end. Why should us genteel people in the JHS have to put up with the nedish behaviour of the 12-16 year olds when they can be right at home on the North end?

This is superb! But hopefully everyone has already eaten this morning.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what the problem is. You're all generally a bunch nyaffs up that end. Why should us genteel people in the JHS have to put up with the nedish behaviour of the 12-16 year olds when they can be right at home on the North end?

You don't even realise how close to the truth that is :D