Interesting Ebay Items

The Sunnylaw Jag

• Members

Is the classifieds section of the forum closed?

:D

Don't think so, however, I'm replying to a post within this thread asking about where to buy traditional type scarves and also since this thread has eBay in the title, I thought this was the best place to put it. I think that's how forums work PT?

;)

Don't think so, however, I'm replying to a post within this thread asking about where to buy traditional type scarves and also since this thread has eBay in the title, I thought this was the best place to put it. I think that's how forums work PT?

;)

This forum works in many ways, some of them not as obvious as you would think, Will.

By the way "i think thats how forums work" is a statement, not a question. :thumbsup2:

As the traffic wardens say..... Get this sh!te moved. :lol:

• Members

By the way "i think thats how forums work" is a statement, not a question. :thumbsup2:

Not in this context Dave. By saying it like that, I'm asking you, do you not agree that's how a forum works?

Just out of curiosity, why did you wait so long to ask for it to be moved when the thread has been kicking about for a while?

Not in this context Dave. By saying it like that, I'm asking you, do you not agree that's how a forum works?

Just out of curiosity, why did you wait so long to ask for it to be moved when the thread has been kicking about for a while?

A forum should work under the strict guidelines that are laid out before it. People need to conform to these rules, otherwise it's chaos. WAT needs a strong admin.... or a better definition of what each forum is for.

i've had other pressing matters to deal with. :happy2:

Seems like the closest thread to ask this, does anyone know where I could get an old fashioned / vintage thistle scarf, one of the smaller ones made of a finer material and not half as bulky? any help would be great!

Found this on Amazon . . but a bit pricey.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Savile-Rogue-Classic-Cashmere-Football/dp/B00EY5M6SQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1385248898&sr=8-4&keywords=partick+thistle

Noticed this one tonight - an unusual item that makes you wonder how they got a hold of it.

http://www.ebay.co.u...1-/111227356503

I remember that game.

Goram was in goals for them.

Obviously took a fair whack of abuse but gave back everything he got, especially at the city end of the JH.

Fair play to him. Was worth the entry fee alone.

I see the Trust have a couple of nice wee things on eBay just now including scarves.....

Traditional "bar" scarf and Robert Reid's book, Red and Yellow Forever, A Lifetime With Partick Thistle.

Anyone thinking of buying the "traditional bar scarf" on ebay from the above link be aware it is not wool as described in the listing it's 100% acrylic.

The scarf I received is also different from the one pictured in the ebay listing. Picture of actual scarf received below -

qna4ol.jpg

It's being sold by someone from Blackpool, maybe they've got too many down Bloomfield Road way and are getting rid of the . . . chaff.

It is a Thistle pennant, given to the opposition captain, therefore it has been passed on from their end of things ;)

Bid in :D

• Members

Anyone thinking of buying the "traditional bar scarf" on ebay from the above link be aware it is not wool as described in the listing it's 100% acrylic.

The scarf I received is also different from the one pictured in the ebay listing. Picture of actual scarf received below

Picking mine up on Sunday. I'll be interested to see what I receive.

The scarf I received is also different from the one pictured in the ebay listing. Picture of actual scarf received below -

qna4ol.jpg

Wonder what Dave Mains will have to say about this?

If the item you received is not as described in the ebay listing you are entitled to a full refund. If all the scarves are the same and have been listed/described incorrectly then this has the potential to be a bit of a disaster for Dave Mains and the people he is raising funds for.

I actually quite like the scarf and the wean will still be getting it for xmas.

Disappointed however that it wasn't wool as described + is different from the scarf shown in the ebay pic.

Would have happily paid more for a better quality one but as Ian has pointed out this is sadly unlikely to happen due to the numbers required.

i tried to buy my wife some cushions fur the bed as part of her bday n i got sent this half lilo things called 'liebe cushion.' love cushion supposedly. supposedly if u put it under a burds back it gives you 15% more penetration. there was even stars on the wrapper that sed '15%penetration. but in german. i honestly thought it was an acid flashback to misspent youth in the 60s. my wife wid have chinned me if i tried to entertain that bad boy!¬

Edited by The Mighty Quinn

i tried to buy my wife some cushions fur the bed as part of her bday n i got sent this half lilo things called 'liebe cushion.' love cushion supposedly. supposedly if u put it under a burds back it gives you 15% more penetration. there was even stars on the wrapper that sed '15%penetration. but in german. i honestly thought it was an acid flashback to misspent youth in the 60s. my wife wid have chinned me if i tried to entertain that bad boy!¬

A bit early to be on the bevvy, is it no'?