Kilmarnock Away Saturday 21St December

little_miss_jag

If you look at their accounts, you'll see that getting to a cup final, infact even winning a trophy doesn't constitute extra income. Infact I think st mirren reported after additional costs incurred, their cup run saw them break even.

They posted a loss of 400k but 300k of that was a yearly drop in value of the stadium.

Every football supporter, let alone Jags fan have the players he loves to hate and that includes players in his 'her own team, I'd guess that's been true since time immemorial. I'm not saying this is right or wrong, but FFS can we not pt that behind us and just get behind the team over the festive period. Apart fro Celtic, I can see nothing to be afraid of, sure Caley and 'Well are half decent, but both are certainly beatable and at the very least drawing with. Now is the time to stick together behind our team and the style of football we play. What would be more acceptable playing like Killie or St. Mirren and hoping to sneak the occasional point on the break or at least having a go as we do and trying to provide a bit of entertainment for your money.

Let's be honest I'm afraid it has never been the case and probably never will be the case that as a team Thistle have enjoyed unalloyed success,, therefore I prefer at least trying to entertain, to ten men behind the ball. I'm old enough to remember wee Bertie's sides and although in retrospect Auld's team enjoyed probably more relative success than anyone, but McParland's in modern times, even I have to admit that we were not exactly great to watch. Now we at least try to play in an entertaining manner even if we fail to pull it off as often as I'd like. So have faith get behind our team and in Archie we trust.

• Like 1