Aberdeen At Firhill

Jaggernaut

Think I said everything was up for debate,don't think the management are blameless and ultimately football is a results business, think over the season there has been strange decisions Lyle Taylor walking into the team instead of Doolan despite Dools and Osbourne at that particular time being our players of the season . We've now got a scenario that Taylor hasn't scored in the last five games but Archie still persists going for one upfront ( players fault ? ) When the team gets beat on a regular basis surely everything is up for debate including the manager .

I really feel sorry for Doolan. Our top scorer, and he's simply dropped for a newcomer who sparkled at first, but now isn't adding anything special to the team. I wouldn't be surprised if Dools asks for a move elsewhere.

If we get a draw or win next week, what reason would everyone on this forum have for mumping and f**king CONSTANTLY MOANING?!?!

Pretty good game to watch today. Of course I'm scunnered like everyone else that we ended up losing ... to the team third in the league, who rumped us 5-1 last time around. Feels like a boot in the baws.

And then coming back to read this forum with THE EXACT SAME PISH every week ... moan moan f**king MOAN.

If there's another Scottish football team with a fans forum populated with such an amount of negative f**kers as this, please don't post a link, as this one is enough to make Jesus want to crucify himself.

Enjoy your complaining for the rest of the night.

Well done the Jags today. Great fight.

EDIT -

And if the same people who post on Pie And Bovril post here, which I assume you do - making homophobic slurs against people who have differing opinions

makes you not only a disgrace as a Partick Thistle fan, but as a basic human being.

Sickening stuff.

Sorry, but I'm out of "likes". I'd like to give this post a standing ovation.

I actually quite enjoyed a lot of the game and our forward play yesterday. The defensive lapses and result not so much. Questions have to be asked about the substitutions and our failure to even hold out for a draw.

I felt disappointed by the lack of impact made by the subs that came on. I don't think they had a handful of touches on the ball betwern them and our performance fell markedly. It is a squad game these days and players should be contributing more when coming off the bench.

I maybe/ am clutching at straws here but if we had played anyone outside the top 3 yesterday we would have been celebrating a victory.

Aberdeen will prove another stern test and even if we play to our best we won't be guaranteed a win. However if we take the positive aspects i.e. our forward play and defend more resolutely we could take a point from this game.

The 3 games we have played Aberdeen have been arguably 3 of our worst performances all season. Although we only lost 1-0 in the cup game we only had one shot on goal.

Therefore both management and team need to go all out to make amends for poor performances against the dons. I don't expect a win but I expect a far far better performance against the dons this time round.

We watched the St Midden v Dons game in the Electric Bar yesterday and saw nothing to say we can't get something next week. Hopefully Hayes and Robson will still be out. In reality the game following next week is the massive one. Ross Co after getting a surge from their new players have hit a barrier as well. Although I would prefer to be in a safer position, no one can say that we are not going to have a drama packed end to the season

Edited by Lindau

We watched the St Midden v Dons game in the Electric Bar yesterday and saw nothing to say we can't get something next week. Hopefully Hayes and Robson will still be out. In reality the game following next week is the massive one. Ross Co after getting a surge from their new players have hit a barrier as well. Although I would prefer to be in a safer position, no one can say that we are not going to have a drama packed end to the season

There are certainly a lot more posts from drama queens to look forward to, myself included. Probably starting next Sunday.

If we get a draw or win next week, what reason would everyone on this forum have for mumping and f**king CONSTANTLY MOANING?!?!

Pretty good game to watch today. Of course I'm scunnered like everyone else that we ended up losing ... to the team third in the league, who rumped us 5-1 last time around. Feels like a boot in the baws.

And then coming back to read this forum with THE EXACT SAME PISH every week ... moan moan f**king MOAN.

If there's another Scottish football team with a fans forum populated with such an amount of negative f**kers as this, please don't post a link, as this one is enough to make Jesus want to crucify himself.

Enjoy your complaining for the rest of the night.

Well done the Jags today. Great fight.

EDIT -

And if the same people who post on Pie And Bovril post here, which I assume you do - making homophobic slurs against people who have differing opinions

makes you not only a disgrace as a Partick Thistle fan, but as a basic human being.

Sickening stuff.

you're moaning about people moanin. does that not make u a hypocrite?

There are certainly a lot more posts from drama queens to look forward to, myself included. Probably starting next Sunday.

Fair chance that it will be starting at 4.50 next Saturday. If it's a defeat I won't start a book on the 3 favourites to start the mayhem. Would cost me a fortune!

Edited by Lindau

I really feel sorry for Doolan. Our top scorer, and he's simply dropped for a newcomer who sparkled at first, but now isn't adding anything special to the team. I wouldn't be surprised if Dools asks for a move elsewhere.

aye mate yer rite. id be questionin why thistle didnt play me up top wae him. id be demoralized gettin dropped wehen hes top scorer. i think taylor wid be good foil n complient doolan. thistle just have to show a bit more dick n go wae two up.were strugglin for goals n maybe it will give us the edge we need