Celtic Game

Butters

Tickets online now It looks like Celtic have half the JHS, the NS and half the main stand as the areas unavailable to buy are

(JHS) JH7, JH8, JH9

(North Stand) ALL

(Main Stand) M6, M7, M8

There are 2800 seats available to buy in the Thistle end

Me and my 2 girls are in K117 Block 5 in the JHS stand so it looks like we are okay.

If we could have been allocated seats together in the main stand in order to give Septic the whole JHS to increase our takings then I would have went along with it.

I'm a bit confused about how these fancards are supposed to work.

I bought one for the joint Killie/St. Johnstone deal and selected a seat from the plan shown on the website. I then received the card in the post complete with the seat number printed on it, the same as season tickets.

I haven't made a game at Firhill since due to work but I'll be going to the Celtic game.

When I log in to my account it appears that it isn't linked to the seat number I bought previously and I can purchase any seat I want.

Is this the way it's supposed to work? My seat is still showing as available at the moment so what happens if someone comes along while I'm typing this long winded post and registers for a new card and buys my seat? Does my seat only show as available as I'm logged in but will show as not available to anyone else? If it is supposed to be the case that a fan card holder gets first dibs on their own seat, when is the deadline?

So many questions, many of which are redundant at a 'sit where you want' game such as the Hibs one, but the Celtic game is a different scenario.

Edited by H Wragg

I'm a bit confused about how these fancards are supposed to work.

I bought one for the joint Killie/St. Johnstone deal and selected a seat from the plan shown on the website. I then received the card in the post complete with the seat number printed on it, the same as season tickets.

I haven't made a game at Firhill since due to work but I'll be going to the Celtic game.

When I log in to my account it appears that it isn't linked to the seat number I bought previously and I can purchase any seat I want.

Is this the way it's supposed to work? My seat is still showing as available at the moment so what happens if someone comes along while I'm typing this long winded post and registers for a new card and buys my seat? Does my seat only show as available as I'm logged in but will show as not available to anyone else? If it is supposed to be the case that a fan card holder gets first dibs on their own seat, when is the deadline?

So many questions, many of which are redundant at a 'sit where you want' game such as the Hibs one, but the Celtic game is a different scenario.

I assume the seat you selected on purchase was just for that game. Get in quick and buy that seat if you liked it ;)

I assume the seat you selected on purchase was just for that game. Get in quick and buy that seat if you liked it ;)

As a matter of fact the seat I bought isn't that good as the view of the pitch is a bit restricted by the yellow barriers at the top of the stairwells.

The point is I have a card with that seat number on it but It appears I could be entering the stadium using the same card but for a different seat entirely.

Do you have to print off your receipt every time you purchase an all ticket game so you've got something to show what seat you've booked if it isn't the one on your plastic card?

The way I thought this would work when I realised I had been sent a seat specific card would be a certain perood of time to buy that ticket before the public sale but obviously not.

Edited by H Wragg

These are the areas you can't buy for , you can buy for M1 - M5 as a Jag but not the rest

Sorry, right I'm with you... M6 & M7 are not for Celtic... They are for North Stand season ticket holders, JHS season ticket holders who use the north stand. And PATG north stand users...

No Celtic fans in the main stand.

• Like 1

Been reliably informed that everyone who has their season ticket registered for the North Stand will have been contacted by close of play tomorrow.

I know there are a number of people who have a JH season ticket but chose to go to the North Stand for some or all home games. But the club have no way of knowing who these folk are.

Anyone who wants to be in the main stand with the rest of the NS season ticket holders should get in touch with the club and they'll be happy to transfer you there for this game.

Edited by ian_mac
  • Like 1

Not had a chance to phone the club - what are my chances of bagging a ticket for the Main Stand, or the JHS for that matter?

Are we anywhere near to selling out our allocation (to ourselves), or should I have no problem securing a ticket between now and the game?

I phoned a couple of days ago and was able to switch from the JH (I had to move) to the Main Stand with no problem.

Not had a chance to phone the club - what are my chances of bagging a ticket for the Main Stand, or the JHS for that matter?

Are we anywhere near to selling out our allocation (to ourselves), or should I have no problem securing a ticket between now and the game?

I would imagine if you make contact with the club within the next few days it will be fine BJ.