Mccoist Bashing

Harry Wragg

I'm loving this !! I knew the followers of the original teddy bears had their noses up their a***'s but never realised just how far up !! Yes , they will be celebrating in the streets of glasgow tonight .........what a joke !! Sally will be the greatest tomorrow morning , his job is safe !! Dont know why i'm so scornful. like an earlier post pointed out , it will be better for him to remain as manager and then Sevco will get humped by the upper league teams regularly !!

A bit over the top with celebrating in the streets :D

Will he go on to be a great manager ?

I personally don't think so and neither do the vast majority of fans but he will still always be a legend.in the eyes of the supporters.

I also don't think upper league teams will "hump" them either.

Great thread this by the way, it generates lots and lots of interest. :lol:

Edited by billko

I for one will NEVER forget how they shoved it up us by trying to charge us heftily for signed footballs at the time of STJ. Nor am I likely to dispel from my memory the position they took on the second vote. For me, they can rot for eternity in hell and suffer permanently just for being a malignant puss-emitting boil on the arse of Scottish football.

Let it go man , let it go ! We don't need to speak Ill of the dead . Your assigning sins of the father to the offspring. Yes the offspring are showing the same genetic traits , but our outlook is better than that. We can only hope that they grow up with a little more decorum this time. I don't have much confidence that they will, and you might be right and they are a re-occurring bad condition. if the treatment to be applied is even handed and not bias to them from the authorities and the media (both for commercial reasons and tradishuns) then i can only wish them well.

If things continue in the current vain from authorities , media and themselves, am with you " they can rot for eternity in hell and suffer permanently ".

several times :)

honestly, I have no time for the guy. He put's on this media friendly cheeky chappy persona, but he's an @rse. He signed for St Johnstone when I knew him, so nothing to do with your mob.

Met him a few times and he seemed alright but can't say i know him as well as you do.