Conrad "the Tank" Balatoni

Lindau

I have to admit I struggle in this warmer weather with my pie intake. Just can't seem to get the appetite for them. Fortunately to compensate my beer consumption increases in the summer. I doubt I'm alone as nowadays the modern football supporter looks after himself or herself and returns for pre season relatively unfit.

• 2 weeks later...

what was yours? I think mine was 69 ml/kg/min.

Sorry not been on in a long time, I see not much has changed! My excuse is the Vo2 max was 4-5 years ago and I was roughly 17 going on 18 so I got between 62 and 65 cant remember exact but I was proud as some amateur footballer was there that only got a couple more and I hadn't played football for a few years, the whole experiment was interesting they thought because I done boxing it would be an anaerobic sport so my Vo2 max and my recovery time would be bad. Only reason I remember the body fat % is because I have done that a few times recently. If you ever get the chance get yourself onto a set of 'Tanita' scales, very interesting information!