No Game For Two Weeks Now

ayrshire jag

The break may help to get things sorted out , like what is our best starting 11 and playing players in right position. Hearts fans that I know can't believe we are playing Stevenson as an out and out striker, didn't play there at Jambos. Also Doolan our top scorer at club warming the bench, what is that all about. Maybe Maxi will get us a striker over the weekend but I think chances are slim. If we do manage to stay up this season then next close season must get signings in early this year has been shocking. Glad County and Saints are poor, we must take maximum points from next two games, Inverness top of the league says it all about scottish football. Will be hoofball from them at Firhill in two weeks time.

Rant over , I'm away to enjoy my Saturday night.

AJ

• Like 1

fully expected a 4 or 5-0 here so to keep it to 2-0 was better than expected. It doesn't sound like we were in the game at all, we shouldn't have bothered making the trip up at all, just give them the 3 points. usual shite toothless performance. the ICT game will be very tough,I suspect by the time we play St Mirren they will have a new manager, they are away to Killie in their next game, a defeat would surely see Craig fired?

then they will come to Firhill under a new manager and right up for the game, and we'll probably blow our wad again.