Online Ticket Purchase

Willjag

Got an email from the club about this with a link to ticket site. The link didn't work. Entered address (www.ptfctickets.co.uk) in browser and got onto site. Selected seat I wanted on plan but order page then showed a different seat. Didn't want to sit at back of JHS. Tried twice more, gave up and emailed club. No response.

Wasn't as difficult as i thought it was going to be. I do think though, that the Club are missing a trick by not putting a direct link to the ticket purchasing website on the match preview page.

Indeed. Being able to charge season ticket in this way is a great idea. A real benefit of the new ticket system. Shame it didn't work for me. Perhaps it's an 'apple device' problem again.

Got an email from the club about this with a link to ticket site. The link didn't work. Entered address (www.ptfctickets.co.uk) in browser and got onto site. Selected seat I wanted on plan but order page then showed a different seat. Didn't want to sit at back of JHS. Tried twice more, gave up and emailed club. No response.

I thought a cup game is "sit anywhere". Unless of course it's an all ticket game. Not that there's likely to be a problem but I don't think I could shoo someone off my normal seat whether I'm a ST holder or not.

I thought a cup game is "sit anywhere". Unless of course it's an all ticket game. Not that there's likely to be a problem but I don't think I could shoo someone off my normal seat whether I'm a ST holder or not.

Don't know about sit anywhere. I was presented with a seating plan and asked to select a seat.

Same I selected our normal seats as they were shown as available ,

Do you mean your normal ST seats, PT?

When you pre buy a ticket for an away game the seat numbers issued are almost always irrelevant and it's a sit anywhere policy. Given the size of the JHS in relation to the crowd we're likely to have tonight it's kinda daft having seat reservation in operation.

Wasn't as difficult as i thought it was going to be. I do think though, that the Club are missing a trick by not putting a direct link to the ticket purchasing website on the match preview page.

There's also the question of why the site says a random replacement password will be generated, but then the follow-up mail is just generic instructions for using the site. Life is too short to depend on poorly specified procedures: I'll buy a ticket at the booth and keep someone in a job.

There was a note on the site saying don't worry if your seat is different, because it's open seating anyway.

I would have used this facility but after having problems renewing my season ticket online, I still haven't received despite repeated efforts a password reset from the site so can't actually access my account.

Just received an email from Kirsty. I'd assume automatically generated based on me having not bought a ticket

You can also purchase additional tickets, however these will need to be collected before the match as advised

Included within the email were the following instructions:

Please take the following steps to purchase the St Mirren game cup game directly onto your season card:

1. Visit www.ptfctickets.co.uk

2. Click the green “buy tickets” button at the right hand side of the game of your choice.

3. Log in with your email address & password. If you have not already registered as a fan please click the “Current Partick Thistle Season Ticket Holders Apply Now” button the right hand side and follow the steps.

4. This game has been designated as unreserved seating, however you can still reserve your season ticket seat by clicking the box next to your seat number.

5. Click the “finish” button at the bottom right hand corner and check the price in the basket.

1. Your seat may have been changed in the basket, this is completely fine as the seating is unreserved.

2. The delivery option will be preset to “collect from ticket office.” This is correct and the game will automatically load onto your season card & you will receive an email to confirm this.

3. You can purchase additional tickets at this point by clicking that option on the checkout page.

4. Click the checkout button at the bottom of the page, enter your payment details and click the make payment button at the bottom of the page.