Just In From Firhill

thebiglemon

I think it's largely due to Fox's distribution fitting better with out style of play. Fox tends to throw the ball out, or pass to the back line more often than Galls. Galls tends to prefer punting the ball long

Also, when Fox does decided to hit it long he's far more accurate. He tends to search for Higgy on the left and often finds him.

Our third keeper, Scully, is still getting rave reviews.at Dunfermline. Yet another clean sheet, his 5th out of 8, and a really good save I saw on video on Saturday. Apart from his kicking I'm fairly sure Scully is more or less ready for our 1st team and come next season I sense that he'll no longer be third choice keeper.

I wonder what will happen next season with him.

I thought when Gallacher got in the team, he'd stay there, with Fox leaving at the end of the season. Leaving Gallacher/Scully as our options for next season. Now with Fox playing, if he performs extremely well, we'd want to keep him on (you'd have thought), therefore would we be left with three first team goalkeepers again or would Gallacher hang up his gloves?

If we can get rid of Fox next summer I would definitely let him go. He just isn't an all round goalkeeper at all. He can't catch, can't command his box or defense, can't kick, can't be relied upon to pass back to much. He can't save low down shots. For me that is just too many things and there are plenty goalies about that will be better.

Anyone seen much of Basalaj or Waters? Waters looks a big presence on the pitch in warm ups and Basalaj was meant to sign for Sevco so can't be too bad. Perhaps theres our future.

For now, Gallagher please.

Rangers' signing policy is really poor.

You've got to wonder how they managed to miss Robertson from Queens Park when he was playing against them yet went to Honduras to sign Peralta.

They also wanted Stevenson.

I would question a players ability more if Rangers targeted him.