Who Are The Jags Players In This Photo?

Jaggernaut

This is a brilliant photo of Jackie Campbell. Several other Jaggy, ex-Jaggy and future Jaggy players on show too.

Flying_JC.png

That is a great photo Jagger. Anderson, Campbell, Hansen, not sure, maybe Ian Reid, McGrain, Somner, Glavin, Deans, perhaps?

Edited by Lindau

That is a great photo Jagger. Anderson, Campbell, Hansen, not sure, maybe Ian Reid, McGrain, Somner, Glavin, Deans, perhaps?

Don't think it's Reid but not sure who else. Going by our strip that could be the 3-2 defeat when Danny Kellachan scored from near the halfway line.

Don't think it's Reid but not sure who else. Going by our strip that could be the 3-2 defeat when Danny Kellachan scored from near the halfway line.

That's the one. For some strange reason the official handbook has our scorers as Joe Craig (correct) and "o.g." But Kellachan of course scored directly.

Harry Effin Hood with a 90th minute sickener.

Arthur Montford thinks that Joe Craig is Dougie Somner.

:D

Good to see the old " Firhill for thrills Johnstons for rolls " sign in front of the shed.

The second of Glavin's double - Hay and McCluskey powerless - strangely it meant we played them twice that season - one win (2-0) one defeat (0-7) - our biggest defeat and their biggest win and their biggest defeat - if I remember correctly..

I remember slow hand-claps. Much more humiliating and sarcastic to a player than someone foaming at the mouth and yelling incoherent nonsense. We should bring it back.

http://i3.kym-cdn.co...614/724/56d.gif

I know one particular fan of my acquaintance who just cannae get enough of a slow hand-clap......

maybe the 1998-1999 season

Looks like Maxi playing for County.

Thought it was Derek Lyle but im thinking of a player first name Scott?

If it's a goal being scored then it has to be April 8th, 2000, and it's Hardie wearing the no. 10. (Admittedly it doesn't look much like him from the back.)

3-1 to Thistle; 2 for Hardie, 1 for McWilliams.

Yep. Maxie ball watching again!