Who Are The Jags Players In This Photo?

Jaggernaut

Easy one, but great picture of the shed & I'm in there somewhere

123675.jpg

I've lost too many taps kitting oot 5s teams as the jags and in missionary work overseas. :wall:

Think this one made it on to the back wall of a pub in Gronnigen, in an intoxicated Jags-fans-every-f**kin-where-hands-across-the-water negotiation with a bemused barmaid, for at least a couple of hours!

A classic, timeless rigoot, suitable for any occassion. .... Similarly... Geordie Shaw.... The "Rave-on Bobby Law Culture" connoisseur's answer to Wee Stevie Lawless? :thinking:

Anyhoo....

Really just wanted to say thanks again to stuthejag for his truely magnificent site... a wonderful, worthwhile and selfless gift to Jaggydom , that just keeps on giving... :worship:

Found this on my last browse....

ngyn0m.jpg

Think it's my first ever game.... I might even be in the frame at the back standing in the enclosure.... :thumbsup:

No big points for naming the Jag, i'd say... but who are the visitors to Firhill? :thumbsup2:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The 5-0 game was an end of season evening game with a much smaller attendance - of course the fact that both Fitzpatrick and Somner were playing for Scotland "B" team against Italy that night is also a clue that this isn't the 5-0 game.

But Fitzpatrick's not in the picture :)

Also, difficult to judge the crowd from the small amount you can see

My mistake Richardson not Fitzpatrick .........both of whom were in Italy on the night of the 5-0. As regards the crowd, the tiny proportion you can see in the pic is, as i recall, out of all proportion to the attendance for the 5 nil game.

Although its nice to see a lack of segregation in the pic.......it wasnt all violence and tribalism back then.