Progress

Woodstock Jag

5 points better off than this stage last season, 8 more goals for, 8 goals fewer conceded, one league position higher, 4 points closer to the top 6, 7 points further clear of the play-offs.

Still in the Scottish Cup. Got further in the League Cup.

Keep Flintstone, try to bring someone in as an out and out striker and we're going to have a really rather good season.

• Like 1

Stevenson is a dud and should cost Archie his job. I can't believe we're still employing either of them, let alone both of them.

We should be sitting comfortably in second or third spot at least. The board need to have a long hard look at themselves.

Not sure if I can take much more of these dreadful results.

• Like 1

Stevenson is a dud and should cost Archie his job. I can't believe we're still employing either of them, let alone both of them.

We should be sitting comfortably in second or third spot at least. The board need to have a long hard look at themselves.

Not sure if I can take much more of these dreadful results.

Totally agree.

We scored from a corner today as well. What on earth do they do in training?

5 points better off than this stage last season, 8 more goals for, 8 goals fewer conceded, one league position higher, 4 points closer to the top 6, 7 points further clear of the play-offs.

Still in the Scottish Cup. Got further in the League Cup.

Keep Flintstone, try to bring someone in as an out and out striker and we're going to have a really rather good season.