Ex Jag

themadozjag

Don't know if any of you have noticed but that Big Eejit Adrian Madaschi got the pump at the Newcastle Jets yesterday

along with 4 others after the flogging they got on the weekend from Adelaide Utd. 7-0 was the score.

Only one win from 15 games played this season and Madaschi played at the back in all of them. I don't think he'll get a

Gig with any of the other"A League" teams .He didn't impress me in the games that I watched on TV.

Bye Bye Big Man!

First spell for us he seemed to be a promising young player with a good physique who could have developed into a solid and reasonably mobile centre back with the ability to score the odd header from a set piece. Squeezed one in at Easter Road to bring us back to 2-2 and also bagged a header at Livingston. Do not think he ever scored at Firhill, but maybe TJR can put me right on that!

He went to the Olympics with Australia and so came back late for the next season with an over-inflated view of his abilities. My memory of what happened thereafter is not good but he seemed to fall out of the picture fairly rapidly and it may be that whatever contract he was on was terminated by mutual consent (perhaps about when the Britton/Whyte management team left, as I do not recall him featuring under the interim Lambie or Dick Campbell).