Stevenson, Osman, Fraser, Seabourne, O'donnell

Big Col

I thought it quite unfair to have a thread solely about Elliott when the disgrace today was not just down to him.

All players need to take responsibility.

Forxwhst it's wierh I thought those named above were dreadful and contributed little.

So don't just scapegoat one player.

I don't understand the love in with Stevenson. Ok - he ran about a little, but to what effect?

He's our most experienced (and allegedly the highest paid) player who should be delivering much more.

Poor passing, poor positioning, poor decision making. And maybe a disruptive influence.

Sorry - nowhere near good enough. Another prima donna that needs dropped.

I don't understand the love in with Stevenson. Ok - he ran about a little, but to what effect?

He's our most experienced (and allegedly the highest paid) player who should be delivering much more.

Poor passing, poor positioning, poor decision making. And maybe a disruptive influence.

Eh No ! Most experienced player yes and it shows.

Where exactly do you watch the game from big col ?

Seabourne was horrific today.I genuinely feel his tackle at the penalty was an attempt to get himself sent off. SoD finished the game without a hair out of place or a mark of dirt on him.

Don't know how Frans got left off the list

Not from my list Angry Gaz.

Our dream central defence of Frans and Seabourne is a joke. Balatoni & Aero would have coped with todays game better than those 2 fannies.

North Stand. So I have a good view.

Just remind me what he did today. Or last week? Or the week before?

Hate away games where you get stuck behind a goal with a shit view of the game. But do not let that get in you way of an opinion of a fellow Jag who was sitting just left of the half way line who can see the game in my opinion with a ' more balanced view '

Hate away games where you get stuck behind a goal with a shit view of the game. But do not let that get in you way of an opinion of a fellow Jag who was sitting just left of the half way line who can see the game in my opinion with a ' more balanced view '

I await your summary of his positive contributions with baited breath.....