Killie Game

p12tfc

Fair enough Lyle was impressive and Doolan stinks no wonder the stadium emptied.

Seriously Lyle had a game even he would want to forget. The fact the stadium was almost empty probably sums up how dissappointed everyone was with the inept performance against a very poor team. Great season or not this is an entertainment business and people pay there hard earned cash to see effort, skill and passion no matter what point in the season. They were short changed today.

Seen a post elsewhere and totally agree with the statement that ' It is hard enough playing against 12 especially when one of them has a whistle'

Referee today was a total arse.

Where do they get these people from ?

The above coupled with a poor performance from a few players who have been fab this year and a Killie team that will never get the level of luck dished up to them today served us up with a poor result.

Jags 1 Ross County 3 familiar anyone ?

As you say it is all about opinions and imho yours was a classic case of ' were you at the game '

I will flash up a photo of my £22 NS ticket if required and proggie with Archie on the front and my two 50/50 tickets nos 228624/5. Can you do the same? Maybe your GUMS in disguise...lol. My point is, Doolan and Taylor patently can't play in the same team. One starts, then should replaced by the other. Manager got it wrong today in my opinion. Would rather of seen young Wilson get a start than playing Doolan and Taylor together.

Edited by Lindau

Fair enough Lyle was impressive and Doolan stinks no wonder the stadium emptied.

Seriously Lyle had a game even he would want to forget. The fact the stadium was almost empty probably sums up how dissappointed everyone was with the inept performance against a very poor team. Great season or not this is an entertainment business and people pay there hard earned cash to see effort, skill and passion no matter what point in the season. They were short changed today.

So today wiped out all the great work the team and manager have provided over the last two months? What utter rubbish! By the way I never said Taylor had a great game, what I said was that he was more likely to score than Dools!

First of all, Kilmarnock deserved the win purely because we defended so badly at all 4 goals. However, that has to be one of the worst displays of refereeing I've seen in over 40 years of watching football. Beaton must still have been concussed from the headbutt in Saudi! Penalty outside the box, Connolly staying on the park despite committing at least 2 bookable offences after having been booked, the free kick that led to the 3rd goal after the Killie player stepped in front of Elliott and fell over, ignoring Magennis's headbutt on Hamill that happened right in front of him plus any number of other curious decisions. I hate moaning about refs after a game but that was just woeful.

• Like 1

First of all, Kilmarnock deserved the win purely because we defended so badly at all 4 goals. However, that has to be one of the worst displays of refereeing I've seen in over 40 years of watching football. Beaton must still have been concussed from the headbutt in Saudi! Penalty outside the box, Connolly staying on the park despite committing at least 2 bookable offences after having been booked, the free kick that led to the 3rd goal after the Killie player stepped in front of Elliott and fell over, ignoring Magennis's headbutt on Hamill that happened right in front of him plus any number of other curious decisions. I hate moaning about refs after a game but that was just woeful.

Agreed, ref had a shocker. I am assuming Connolly was the bearded Captain Birds Eye character. Already booked when he should have got another blatant yellow. Not sure why he stayed on the park!

I will flash up a photo of my £22 NS ticket if required and proggie with Archie on the front and my two 50/50 tickets nos 228624/5. Can you do the same? Maybe your GUMS in disguise...lol. My point is, Doolan and Taylor patently can't play in the same team. One starts, then should replaced by the other. Manager got it wrong today in my opinion. Would rather of seen young Wilson get a start than playing Doolan and Taylor together.

I have been a season ticket holder in the JHS since the concrete dried.

I have the programme from today with Archie on the front.

I purchased 8 more 50-50 draw tickets than you so it may take me a tad longer to upload the proof than you !

Your opinion on Dools is frankly disgusting. The man was played well out of position which is hardly his fault so yes Archie got that very wrong.

So today wiped out all the great work the team and manager have provided over the last two months? What utter rubbish! By the way I never said Taylor had a great game, what I said was that he was more likely to score than Dools!

Is the season only two months? I'll be there next week to support the team and thank them for the seasons efforts at the end. I'll expect a better level of attitude towards the game than today though.

How you can claim Lyle was more likely to score than Kris is a big shout, I guess the stat books will have the last say.

I walked out after the fourth goal because i was fed up with a gutless performance, sick of the Rangers songs from the main stand, embarrassed to get gubbed by the 4th worst team in Scotland and infuriated by an incompetent inept referee, who should be retired on that performance alone.

But walking out early today doesn't mean I don't appreciate that it has been a great season with some great performances.

But I just couldn't take any more.

Doesn't make me a substandard fan.

I have been a season ticket holder in the JHS since the concrete dried.

I have the programme from today with Archie on the front.

I purchased 8 more 50-50 draw tickets than you so it may take me a tad longer to upload the proof than you !

Your opinion on Dools is frankly disgusting. The man was played well out of position which is hardly his fault so yes Archie got that very wrong.

What's your point caller. You were the one questioning whether I was at the game???? Doolan was rubbish today, like a lot of other players, so why is my opinion disgusting? What I said was Taylor looked more likely to score today than Dools and while we are at it, did you not see Taylor playing out wide a lot as well?? Poor selection today from Archie!

Is the season only two months? I'll be there next week to support the team and thank them for the seasons efforts at the end. I'll expect a better level of attitude towards the game than today though.

How you can claim Lyle was more likely to score than Kris is a big shout, I guess the stat books will have the last say.

No but the last two months shaped our season and the players have done magnificently to turn the season round in that period, after a poor spell. I will be there next week as well. You can buy me a drink in the Electric Bar, next to Airbles station if you want. A crowd of us will be in there after the game!!

I walked out after the fourth goal because i was fed up with a gutless performance, sick of the Rangers songs from the main stand, embarrassed to get gubbed by the 4th worst team in Scotland and infuriated by an incompetent inept referee, who should be retired on that performance alone.

But walking out early today doesn't mean I don't appreciate that it has been a great season with some great performances.

But I just couldn't take any more.

Doesn't make me a substandard fan.

Big Col, please tell me you weren't the nugget that was harassing the 5 Killie fans outside the ground about them being orange ******** because they constantly sing Hello, hello we are the Killie boys! I had to calm the Killie fans down just outside Munns. A few of them were beginning to lose the plot. Whoever the jags fan was ( he went into Munns) was a total wuckfit!! Quite rightly the Killie guys, who weren't wearing any colours, were ready to explode.

What's your point caller. You were the one questioning whether I was at the game???? Doolan was rubbish today, like a lot of other players, so why is my opinion disgusting? What I said was Taylor looked more likely to score today than Dools and while we are at it, did you not see Taylor playing out wide a lot as well?? Poor selection today from Archie!

So it was established that we were both at the game today through our mutual purchasing of 50-50 draws and also proving we had a match programme with Archie on the front !

I seen the whole match apart from Killie's 2nd where I was aiding a 96 year to the toilet.

I believe Dools goal scoring record to be 2nd to none in the 1st team and stand by my statement that your opinion is disgusting.

That is my opinion and according to you we are all entitled to our opinion and mine is that you are a total arse !

How dare you accuse me of being someone else !

You are a 'Bellend' in my opinion which as you agree we are all entitled to.

So it was established that we were both at the game today through our mutual purchasing of 50-50 draws and also proving we had a match programme with Archie on the front !

I seen the whole match apart from Killie's 2nd where I was aiding a 96 year to the toilet.

I believe Dools goal scoring record to be 2nd to none in the 1st team and stand by my statement that your opinion is disgusting.

That is my opinion and according to you we are all entitled to our opinion and mine is that you are a total arse !

How dare you accuse me of being someone else !

You are a 'Bellend' in my opinion which as you agree we are all entitled to.

Calm down dear, it's only a game of football...lol

That was crap. The fact that The Cup isn't here shows what a great season it's been..

No complaints about the team today. They weren't great, but work was done and Killie probably wanted it more. 4-1 was an exaggeration and the referee wasn't watching the same game that I was.

Love Higgy. Tried his heart out today. If that's the last time he plays at Firhill then he's done himself proud. Cheers.

No but the last two months shaped our season and the players have done magnificently to turn the season round in that period, after a poor spell. I will be there next week as well. You can buy me a drink in the Electric Bar, next to Airbles station if you want. A crowd of us will be in there after the game!!

Your fine I'll just walk home since I live a street away from Fir Park. Enjoy the Electric Bar while you are waiting on your train.

The last two months didn't shape our season, they confirmed it. Sure we had a difficult period just before it but we performed well prior to the slump and displayed the qualities we had that would get us to this position.

Edited by Metz

No I proved I had tickets by quoting the numbers and it was me that mentioned Archie on the front cover, still waiting for you to prove you were there!! Don't worry, I couldn't give two flying fecks to be honest!

Re Dools, my point was that he was rotten today and that Taylor looked more likely to score, not what he has done at Firhill throughout his career ffs. The guy has been a great servant to the club

Edited by Lindau

Big Col, please tell me you weren't the nugget that was harassing the 5 Killie fans outside the ground about them being orange ******** because they constantly sing Hello, hello we are the Killie boys!

No, not guilty. I'm too old for that pish anymore.

And don't forget the "We are Killie super Killie" ditty as well. How much more obvious can they make it???

• Like 1

No I proved I had tickets by quoting the numbers and it was me that mentioned Archie on the front cover, still waiting for you to prove you were there!! Don't worry, I couldn't give two flying fecks to be honest!

Re Dools, my point was that he was rotten today and that Taylor looked more likely to score, not what he has done at Firhill throughout his career ffr. The guy has been a great servant to the club

Killie are a very confused club tbh ... Huddle before kick off and then singing the old rangers songs !

No, not guilty. I'm too old for that pish anymore.

And don't forget the "We are Killie super Killie" ditty as well. How much more obvious can they make it???

Did anyone else see that nugget after the game. Guy was in his 50s, on his own and throwing all sorts of religious abuse at 5 Killie fans that were minding their own business. He was dressed from head to toe in red and yellow. I stepped in to calm down a couple of the Killie fans who were gonna set about him outside Munns. Not sure why he picked on the guys as there was no initial sign that they were Killie fans. Spoke to a couple of them and they were ok guys. It was all very bizarre. The jags fan was lucky he didn't get a spanking to be honest!

Edited by Lindau