Malmo

Jaggernaut

Sorry Jagger, we usually sing from the same sheet, but with our club in the state it is in just now and desperately needing money to get some players in, I find it hard to believe that you would prefer Malmo getting through than our club benefitting by a badly needed £150,000. Don't give a monkeys about Celtic, Joan Collins and the money they would have made by qualifying, they are always going to be streets ahead of us, but I do care about my club and going by the way we have started this season, we needed that £150,000 more than any other club in our league!

Edited by Lindau

Lindau,

I thought about it for some time before posting..... just couldn't help myself. I'm delighted that they've fallen so early. I'm guessing that we hadn't budgeted for Hendry leaving, so that will help to make up the shortfall.

Would have rather had the £150,000 and whatever we may get for young Jack. Everybody entitled to their opinion mate, just not one that I personally can understand given the apparent state our club is in at the moment

"Long term" doesn't really help us at the moment. Attendances have plummeted and we have a very weak squad. That £150k probably meant more to us than any other club in the league.

It's nothing to do with supporting Celtic, it's about wanting our own club to be able to strengthen before the window closes.

I'll support any team in a match that has no bearing on us but can potentially earn us that kind of money.

Had I known how bad our finances, crowds, and first team squad would be at this stage, and if there was proof that Rangers being promoted would earn us the same kind of money (£150k) then yes I would have preferred them to be promoted.