Cerny!

Lindau

Always knew he would be a great signing if he was still in his Hamilton form. Even this early on in the season it would be a wise bit of business by the club to offer him an immediate extension to his contract as I can see plenty other clubs trying to get him on a pre contract in January.

Edited by Lindau
  • Like 1

Always knew he would be a great signing if he was still in his Hamilton form. Even this early on in the season it would be a wise bit of business by the club to offer him an immediate extension to his contract as I can see plenty other clubs trying to get him on a pre contract in January.

Have to agree. He's been a great signing.

But it's also good that we have Gal in there as back up.

One really top class save yesterday gets its own wee clip on Youtube. Were there any others?

• Like 1

Would be surprised if he wasn't offered a longer deal in the first place.

I would imagine that it's the player himself who insisted on a one year contract. There's absolutely no way we will hold on to him if he plays a full season in this form.

We should really just enjoy him while he's here.

Would be surprised if he wasn't offered a longer deal in the first place.

I would imagine that it's the player himself who insisted on a one year contract. There's absolutely no way we will hold on to him if he plays a full season in this form.

We should really just enjoy him while he's here.

My feeling on that one is that the club don't think Scully is fully ready to be No1 but he might be next season, hence the one year contract for Tomas. Cerny has been great, as I thought he would be and I think most of us would love to see the club offer him a longer deal.

What a difference from recent seasons.

As soon as the ball was in the air I thought Fox was going t flap and miss as he often did. I could not believe he got a Scotland call. A reasonable shot stopper although I recall a few going straight through him but a calamity on crosses. And the Premier bully boys soon found him out.

Cerny was sheer class on Saturday.