Season Tickets

1 John Lambie

A couple of us have just realised that despite renewing our season tickets a few weeks ago we have been allocated different seats from those we had last season. The confirmation e-mail did quote the seat but I had wrongly assumed I would automatically be allocated the same seat and hadn't bothered checking properly. So I'd suggest if you renewed online you double check you've been given the correct seat. It will cause problems now as seats used last year are no longer guaranteed and are now being reallocated.

Good work by the club. Sorted out within 24 hours of us noticing the error and we now have our usual seats back.

On similar issue - I mailed the club to ask for a bank account number into which to put money for the player fund. I told them it was easier for someone living abroad to make a one-off payment rather than monthly payments. I got an e-mail back with UK bank account number. I replied asking for IBAN and BIC. That was two weeks ago. Still not got anything back.

That is a shame, the club have now lost out on money from me.