Half Time Draw 16/17

Fawlty Towers

I've been as close as the first four numbers correct. Our time will come Lindau...

More importantly, the ticket sellers are doing an amazing job, at every match, raising funds for youth development. The future of our club.

Let's end the year with a big one, for the club and the winner, in gratitude for the work they do. If you normally buy 2/3 tickets, buy 5. If you normally walk by, stop and buy some tickets. You never know, you might go home with a football some cash. As the year ends, let's look to the future of the club.

Sass's brother won it last night Phil :lol:

Once a year, perhaps around this time of year, it could be a good idea for the club to put some extra money into the prize.

For example the prize tomorrow could be £1,000. Raises the profile of the half-time draw for that game, the club can publicise this on the website/social media all week & would hopefully increase the chance of people buying tickets on a more regular basis going forward. Plus with the bigger prize, more people would buy tickets for that game anyway so the money going to the club would be more than expected on a typical Saturday, in theory.

I've been as close as the first four numbers correct. Our time will come Lindau...

More importantly, the ticket sellers are doing an amazing job, at every match, raising funds for youth development. The future of our club.

Let's end the year with a big one, for the club and the winner, in gratitude for the work they do. If you normally buy 2/3 tickets, buy 5. If you normally walk by, stop and buy some tickets. You never know, you might go home with a football some cash. As the year ends, let's look to the future of the club.

We know it is an expensive time of year but we do have a break after tomorrow's game before we are back at Firhill so if you can buy an extra ticket or buy one if you normally don't it would really be appreciated.

Thanks for your support!

We know it is an expensive time of year but we do have a break after tomorrow's game before we are back at Firhill so if you can buy an extra ticket or buy one if you normally don't it would really be appreciated.

Thanks for your support!

Will the Aitken suite be showing the old bum Firm game tomorrow lunchtime?

• 3 weeks later...

I hope you all enjoyed the break and have been saving your pound coins.

50/50 tickets will be on sale at the game on Saturday as normal. The one difference is that I won't there as I have to work this Saturday so there will be a youth player taking my place.

As you know, but always worth a reminder, the profits from this go to the very important area of youth development so the more tickets we sell the better (plus it means a bigger prize if you win).

Your support so far this season has been great so lets keep that up in this final part.

Thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With the likes of Liam Lindsay & Andrew McCarthy starring in our victory over the champions last evening it is a good time to remind people that the profit from the 50/50 draw goes to youth development. Tickets will be on sale around the stadium on Saturday so please support this as much as possible.

Thanks for your support!

• Like 2