Ryan Edwards Contract Extention.

Big Dan

Good news, decent player

...and at Ryan's age every chance he could further improve. Feel Edwards gives us that energy in midfield that's been lacking since James Craigen left. He genuinely offers us something different and I'd be confident that with a little work on his faults, combined with experience, he'll be of great value.

Cerny, Scully, Devine, Lindsay, Booth and Dumbya are also signed for next season, so we have a complete back 4 (or back 3 if Barton played at the back). Plus Azeez, Doolan and Nesbit are all signed up for 2017-2018. So almost a complete squad. If we can just stay up we will be in great shape and the manager will be able to look at only improving his options, not replacing guys that have gone.

^^^LIB

Bannigan when fit is a high energy player too. Maybe not to quite the same levels as Edwards (though better on the ball). It would be great to have the pair of them in the same team.

^^^LIB

Bannigan when fit is a high energy player too. Maybe not to quite the same levels as Edwards (though better on the ball). It would be great to have the pair of them in the same team.

If Banzo was fit just now, and playing as he was last season, it would be interesting to see where he would be deployed. He'd walk into the team but I'm not too sure he'd play as deep as before. Playing three at the back and with Osman in front of that three could give Bannigan that bit more freedom. In turn that could provide a bit more width. That's something that neither Welsh or Edwards can offer. I'm not meaning playing Banzo as a wide left midfielder as such but I do mind the understanding he had with ATS. Be great having a fully fit squad but it would certainly give Archie a good few selection problems.