Thistle Stadium Tour?

westertonjagfan

Anyone know why you can't pay to have a stadium tour like loads of other clubs do? I was asked this by an OF pal who said (yawn) 'Probably cos there's no much to see' and actually didn't know the answer. I would have thought that even doing it a few days a week might bring a few quid into the club. Anyone know?

Anyone know why you can't pay to have a stadium tour like loads of other clubs do? I was asked this by an OF pal who said (yawn) 'Probably cos there's no much to see' and actually didn't know the answer. I would have thought that even doing it a few days a week might bring a few quid into the club. Anyone know?

My mum actually phoned the club a good few years ago and got me a tour. Must have been about 2003. Robert Reid took us round, the players were training on the pitch at the time. I think if you asked then they might do it.

I'm sure you get a tour as part of the hospitality package

It's not really a tour. You sit in the JHS while Michael gives you a bit of the clubs history, then head over to the dressing room to get pics (if you desire) with the players, then into the dugouts for more history, then back to the JHS. You really don't see anything of the inside of the main stand.

It's not really a tour. You sit in the JHS while Michael gives you a bit of the clubs history, then head over to the dressing room to get pics (if you desire) with the players, then into the dugouts for more history, then back to the JHS. You really don't see anything of the inside of the main stand.

"As we walk along the rows of seats, you'll notice the roof covering above the directors box. This prevents the directors box being covered in bird shit and reduces the risk of them contracting histoplasmosis. You'll notice, the seats for fans have netting above them. This gives the birds sonewhere to sit, when taking a shit."

• Like 6