Paws 2017-18

elevenone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

£40 for pair of goals today and £35 for clean sheet so that £75 onto our total of £901 boosts us up to £976. Thanks all.

I am planning early 2018 send out each individuals total due to date witn payment details and any funds gathered will go to club for January player fund. This payment however is optional at this stage and anyone can wait til seasons end to settle up with monies pledged.

Many thanks to all our pledgers and have a great New Year :)

• Like 1

Thanks all. I have just been doing breakdowns with view to sending everyones individual invoice to date to them this week.

We have 19 kind folks pledging to Paws and all 19 are in for a £1 a goal however one person has pledged £2 a goal within this 19 so that is exactly £20 a goal to pot.

7 people have pledged £5 for every clean sheet.

15 people have pledged 5 for every point earned against the old firm

3 people have pledged £5 for every penalty awarded.

So starting with BetFred Cup games in July to present date we have:-

Scored 32 goals =£640.00

Had 7 clean sheets =£245.00

Earned 1 point from Old Firm =£75.00

Had 1 penalty =£15.00

That gives a grand total of £975.00. Above I have total of £976 so at some point in thread i’ve added an extra £1 by mistake however I will add this quid onto my total so current PAWS still £976.00

I would suggest if people are wanting to pay their current balance which i will send by PM this week they do so by 26th January as this will allow me time to transfer any monies collected to club before window closes. However as stated if people want to wait until seasons end then that is fine by me as I will send out more invoices then.

Thanks all and Happy New Year.

Hopefully everyone should have received their payment info now. Big thanks to all who have already paid. Would also like to add thanks to BowenBoys who has joined the clean sheet fiver and backdated his pledge so another £35 onto our total of £976 gives us.....-drum roll- £1011. Great stuff everyone as we smash the grand barrier at winter break.

Thanks again :)

Well done elevenone. From just 19 people. Would be good to see more join for the rest of the season. Only 21 games left (16 league + 5 cup). Let's make a big effort in 2018.

I’d echo this BowenBoys. What an easy way to contribute to the Club, based on how successful we are at scoring, holding the Old Firm etc.

Let’s get behind the Jags and make 2018 a success.

• Like 1