Paws 2017-18

elevenone

Real stuff starts tomorrow and looking forward to brushing up my maths skills with running totals. Never too late to join PAWS or any of the side schemes. If joining once season starts I am happy either to backdate pledges to seasons start or from date you joined (whichever suits). Currently £17 a goal scored for players fund. Anyone else want a slice? :)

• Like 1

Great day for PAWS. £90 earned in goals and another £30 from the six clean sheet fiver fund pledges. adding on from last week the new total:-

£138 for players fund.

Never too late to join PAWS either from day you pledge or if you feel generous backdated to seasons start.

Thanks all.

• Like 1

Hi Toffee Crisp. My plan was to collect first payments at winter break then second payments at seasons end. If people wanted fl wait til end of season and do all their payment then that would be ok also. Come winter break I would pm everyone with their individual breakdowns. Thanks.

£18 earned today with PAWS. Another £35 on top from clean sheet fiver. Add onto the £180 already earned we have a new total of £233 for players fund. Onto league business we go. Remember anyone is welcome to join PAWS, Clean Sheet fiver, Old Firm fiver or Penalty fiver at any time witn option of going witn start date or backdating to start of campaign. Thanks all :)

Small margins, close to goal,close for pen and therefore some Old Firm fivers but alas nothing tonight. Total still £381. I am not including the Irn Bru cup which starts on Tuesday in PAWS but if anyone feels strongly and wants that included then pm me or message me here. Thanks.

• Like 1