Paws 2017-18

elevenone

Wee update. Of the £1114 pledged in the varying ways £890 has been collected so far and a few more folk hoping to pay before the 26th which is when I will get monies off to the club. Big thanks to all as January isn’t the best month for a lot of people to be digging deep. It shows what great fans we have.

The second half of season for PAWS starts with QOS cup tie onwards and to any newbies please feel free to join anytime and partake in any of the 4 schemes we have running:-

PAWS (pay as we score), £1 a goal for every goal Jags score.

Clean sheet fiver, £5 for every clean sheet Jags keep

Old Firm fiver, £5 for every point Jags take off Old Firm in league

Penalty fiver, £5 for every penalty awarded to Jags.

Thanks again all.

How about a "Come-back Quid"? :

An additional quid for any game in which the Jags come from a goal or more down to win the match.

Win from 1 goal down: 1 quid

Win from 2 goals down: 5 quid

Win from 3 goals down: Dream on!

ETA: Put me down for it if it's a goer.

Edited by Jaggernaut

How about a "Come-back Quid"? :

An additional quid for any game in which the Jags come from a goal or more down to win the match.

Win from 1 goal down: 1 quid

Win from 2 goals down: 5 quid

Win from 3 goals down: Dream on!

ETA: Put me down for it if it's a goer.

I like it. The ‘come back quid’ is born and I will join you with it Jaggernaut. Anyone else?

I'd be very happy if the Jags came back from 0 - 3 but not happy enough to sign a blank cheque! What's the deal?

1 quid for the first goal

+

5 quid for 2 goals

= 6 quid

But overcoming a 3-goal deficit? That's worth

6 quid x 3

=

18 quid, plus a wee bonus of 2 quid

=

20 quid !

Simples.

PS: Anybody really think the 3-goal scenario might happen? If it does, In a fit of delirium/drunkenness I'll no doubt be adding even more.

Firstly a big thank you to all the pledgers and to those folk who have paid in January. To date I have collected £962.00 for players fund. Anyone left wishing to pay their current balance I will accept up until Friday after which I will get all monies collected off to club.

The remaining money pledged will be requested at the seasons end. Here is hoping for a successful second half of the season. :)

• Like 2

Will now close off the collection point for 1st half of season. Big thanks to everyone. I have collected £999 of PAWS cash (with a few folk awaiting to pay in full at seasons end). I hope to once I hear back from club to have this money sent off towards players fund on Monday and when I get a receipt for the funds I will post here. Thanks all again. :fan:

Have just sent a quid elevenone. Your effort with this deserves a four figure return at this stage. Very well done to you and all involved.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Here's to three points tomorrow and more money in the pot.

Thanks BB. Nice round grand to send off now and so not to

upset my OCD I now update the current PAWS running total from £1189 to £1190. :)

• Like 1

£1000 of PAWS cash has just been transferred over to club where they will put it into the players fund. Once finance confirm receipt I will post it here. Big thanks to everyone who has made PAWS a pleasure to run. Fingers crossed for a very successful second half to the season and another decent wedge of cash to players fund in the summer. :thumbsup2:

• Like 3

Below and cut and paste of email confirming receipt from club (did try to screenshot it but wasn't getting anywhere). Thanks all.

Hi John,

Many thanks for this generous donation. Payment has been received into our account and below is proof of it’s safe receipt.

Please let me know if this detail suffices or indeed do you require any further confirmation.

Kind regards

Lesley

Expanded Transaction Narrative Details

Transaction Narrative Details

Amount: 1,000.00 GBP

Debit/credit: Credit

Posting date: 29/01/2018

Value date: 29/01/2018

Transaction narrative: FASTER PAYMENTS RECEIPT REF.WAT FORUM PAWS FROM MR J DENHAM

Transaction type: 001 - PROVISIONAL CREDIT

Sent: 29 January 2018 13:44

To: Ian Maxwell <[email protected]>

Cc: Lesley Smith <[email protected]>