Motherwell 30/9/17

Auld Jag

Thanks for that considered response Metz - much better than your previous efforts. Cannot say better than the above which nails it for me.

Barney, you spend a lot of time judging other people's contributions. And some of your own are nonsense.

• Like 1

OK you said it - prove to us all when a team has recovered recently from such a start - apart from us last season which was exceptional. St Mirren didn't in 14-15 and Dundee Utd didn't in 15-16.

I didn't suggest we are down. But we have some damn hard work to do if we are to stay up - that's obvious.

And I didn't suggest that it wouldn't be hard work. I am not prepared to write us off just yet. I am also not prepared go through the annals of history just to satisfy you. However, last season St Mirren escaped from a seemingly inevitable relegation. Also, Leicester City, the season before they won the EPL were bottom at Christmas,plus our 2 in the last 2 seasons, which for some reason you are discounting.