Queens Away

Santana

I'll be there. I only get (for me) two 'derby' games a year. The addition of Annan this year, in the something Cup, was a major bonus. Will be meeting up with Homerjag, also former Jags forum stalwart, RDR.

Hole i' the wa' or Queens social club beforehand? Not decided yet, maybe both.

Monni Thistle. Intaerrum.

I'll be there. I only get (for me) two 'derby' games a year. The addition of Annan this year, in the something Cup, was a major bonus. Will be meeting up with Homerjag, also former Jags forum stalwart, RDR.

Hole i' the wa' or Queens social club beforehand? Not decided yet, maybe both.

Monni Thistle. Intaerrum.

My information is the social club has gone way downhill and a lot of the QoS fans aren't using it. Something to do with the council taking over the running of it.

I think we're doing a pub crawl en route to the game.

My information is the social club has gone way downhill and a lot of the QoS fans aren't using it. Something to do with the council taking over the running of it.

I think we're doing a pub crawl en route to the game.

Thanks for the info, Grant. It'll be getting a miss then. A (very limited) pub crawl it will be then. Driving. :(

I'm giving this one a miss - after taking my Thistle Junior away to Cowdenbeith and Morton and sitting through the Stirling game, i'm worried he'll drift if he has to watch another pish performance. I really hope for the best though.

At least the next home game is only against Dunfermline ... :o

Not going, but we'll win!

The more casual/fake fans who don't travel, the more likely we'll win ... :drink2:

Thistle (5/2) -- definitely one of four good away wins (15/2 Spoilsports) on the coupon. Worth a tenner along with Arsenal, Burnley and the 'Tic.

Yeah, yer rite, stick to the singles ...

Edited by BearsdenLoyal

It's an expensive day out that will cost around £50 - ticket, travel, programme, food and a pint. If we were playing decent football and getting reasonable results, most fans would happily stump up. Unfortunately, we are playing terrible football, getting humped by diddy teams and rock bottom of a poor league.