v Queen of the South

exiledjag

52 minutes ago, Muscat Jag said:

Did he not chose to jump ship when it looked like Falkirk were a stick on for the title? Perhaps I'm not remembering it correctly but if I am girfuy. 

Pretty much so, I think that he signed a pre contract agreement but then approached us again indicating that he may have been able to get out of it when Falkirk Hib'sed it. 

"Naw, yer aw right son" I believe was McCall's response.

On 12/4/2021 at 4:58 PM, Fawlty Towers said:

If you can't win then don't lose. There is always a team you struggle against regardless of how they are doing and it seems it is QoS for us. Only 3 points off the top and with 2 home games coming up - let's hope the weather is decent between now and next Saturday. Women's League Cup Final at Firhill tomorrow and the Queens Park game today only went ahead after a pitch inspection (spare a thought for Falkirk, first time back at Firhill since we beat them 5-0 and Queens Park beat them 6-0).

Don't be on the pitch being playable on Saturday, given its current state and the forecast for the rest of the week.