Jags Vs. Falkirk

Jaggernaut

I hope they come to Firhill with a more postive gameplan than they did in the cup. Hit it side to side among the back four and then launch it upfield to target man - yawn.

Would love it if we beat them, especially since their manager makes a prat of himself with his walking to and fro on the touchline and his over-reaction to goals or at full time when they won.

Tw@t.

I agree. Here's to a Jags victory on Saturday.

Mind you, I might have to watch some of it through my fingers - like the scary bits in Dr. Who, (there's no settees at Firhill for you to hide behind, is there?).

Edited by Milo

Guest fredthecheesecloth

I hope they come to Firhill with a more postive gameplan than they did in the cup. Hit it side to side among the back four and then launch it upfield to target man - yawn.

Would love it if we beat them, especially since their manager makes a prat of himself with his walking to and fro on the touchline and his over-reaction to goals or at full time when they won.

Tw@t.

I mean **** sake, fancy having a game plan, coming to Firhill, sticking to it, and winning 1-0 away. What a disgrace.

And **** me, a manager who cares? Better go and lie down. Shame our manager is too large/obese to do any of that.

Not saying Pressley is an impressive individual mind you.

Yes it was a disgrace they way they played and what a bore game it was. I expected more from a side just down from SPL.

But if you're entertained by that type of thing then fair play to you. For me, I hope they come and play a more open game.

And wandering about the technical area constantly does not make you care more than the next man.

...................Halliwell

Paton..Robertson..Kinniburgh..Archibald..Boyle

........Flannigan...McNamara...Hardie

...............Grehan...Doolan

Hinchcliffe

Balatoni

Hodge (although it should be Bannigan)

Cairney

Buchanan

What does everyone else reckon?

Edited by PaleGreySky

1.Bryn Halliwell

2.Paul Paton

3.Paddy Boyle

4.Jackie McNamara

5.Alan Archibald

6.Willie Kinniburgh

7.John Robertson

8.Paul Cairney

9.Kris Doolan

10.Martin Hardie

11.Iain Flannigan

Subs

Craig Hinchcliffe

Liam Buchanan

Martin Grehan

Chris Erskine

Conrad Balatoni

no sense in signing Hardie for a month and then trying to ease him in gently. I'd probably have stuck him in a 4 man midfield at the expense of Kinniburgh, but if that team plays to its abilities and with a bit of confidence, then I'm pretty optomistic. usually a bad sign ...

Livingston, not Livingstone thank you very much!

i thought it was livingscum anyway??

anyone had the pleasure of building a greenhouse from scratch? well its not its a big ******* mecano set and i havent even started the glass yet, BUT the jags are one up......come on paul paton :thumbsup2:

also i can def say that wireless headphones are the way ahead for listening to open all mics :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

i thought it was livingscum anyway??

anyone had the pleasure of building a greenhouse from scratch? well its not its a big ******* mecano set and i havent even started the glass yet, BUT the jags are one up......come on paul paton :thumbsup2:

also i can def say that wireless headphones are the way ahead for listening to open all mics :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

That's the football team you are thinking of :thumbsup2:

Good luck with the greenhouse.