Just In

A good night all in all, and for some it's still going on. Player stuck around till about 10 or so, and whilst initially keeping themselves to themselves soon spent some quality time with the fans.

Special shout to Kris Doolan who's a smart lad, and Chris Erskine two. Both really good guys and good to chat to. Same with Grehan.

Also, whilst he may drink for Europe, thanks Paul Cairney for buying Donald and me a pint :)

It was helped by the win earlier today, but there's some really great guys in our team who really do the red and yellow justice.

Ooh you tease! More gossip and rumour/hearsay! Is it true that Chelsea want Doolan after his finish today? Capello might need Erskine for the England team because Stevie G is peeash by comparison? C'mon stories a plenty....

Doolan turned down a £80000pw contract with Chelsea because he thinks they're a diddy team with huge off-field problems and half a stadium.

Erskine would have signed for Man United for £6400000pw but playing in front of 60000 people is "a bit boring" so he'd rather stay at Firhill.

Who got player of the season then?? Or has it still to be decided??

City Centre Bus was (IIRC) John Robertson

North West Bus was also John Robertson

Edinburgh & East of Scotland was David Rowson

Cumbernauld Bus was (IIRC) Jonny Tuffey

Jags Trust was Jonny Tuffey

Ian McCall's POTY was Simon Donnelly

A good night all in all, and for some it's still going on. Player stuck around till about 10 or so, and whilst initially keeping themselves to themselves soon spent some quality time with the fans.

Special shout to Kris Doolan who's a smart lad, and Chris Erskine two. Both really good guys and good to chat to. Same with Grehan.

Also, whilst he may drink for Europe, thanks Paul Cairney for buying Donald and me a pint :)

It was helped by the win earlier today, but there's some really great guys in our team who really do the red and yellow justice.

An unusual mistake WJ, too much beer.......?

Who got player of the season then?? Or has it still to be decided??

Tuffey got the Jags trust award, + 1 (2?) more. Robbo picked up 2 awards from the buses & Rowson getting one from the east supporters. I think that's how it was anyway.

Edited by 1 John Lambie

i know this isn't in keeping with todays mood, but john robertson? seriously? top of my list to get rid of...closely followed by donnelly and hodge.

Seen over the course of the season, I think the award for Robertson is fully justified. Always committed and putting in some good hard work even when the rest of team is performing badly. Would be sad to see him go, but would understand the decision when it comes.

i know this isn't in keeping with todays mood, but john robertson? seriously? top of my list to get rid of...closely followed by donnelly and hodge.

you having a laugh?

if not, well its all about opinion i suppose.

Robertson's been a good player for us for the last four seasons, he deserves some recognition.

Great to see Donnelly pick up an award, he is the best player by a country mile in that team at the moment, so intelligent and his off the ball work is second to none. Just a shame a lot of the Firhill faithful dont seem to take note of that.

Sid didn't pick up an award it was just McCall saying that he thought Sid was player of the year. Line of the night for me, Ian McCall - "Id like to thank my staff...but av no ****in goat any".

That's me just in.

Wrote of a suit in the dance off. Craig Walker must be the winner.

The reaction to Simply The Best was a real highlight.

Nice also to get a warm goodbye from the door staff on the way out.

Taps aff.

The DJ quickly realised his error.

The door man was a lovely customer friendly man.

Highlight was on the pitch and hiding in the away stand.