Dundee Appeal?

Auld Jag

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky Sports News saying appeal rejected.

-25 points something though still reckon automatic relagation should be enforced come season end.

Indeed.

If they finish 10th (or 9th and lose play-off), and thus demoted to 2nd, a further league demotion should be applied.

If they finish 9th and win play-off game, they should still be punted to the 2nd.

If they finish 8th or higher, they should still get a league demotion to the 2nd.

The way they have been run (up to their 2nd admin), how they have been run since (keeping their first team effectively, punting management and fringe players with no fair payoff, and signing new players) and how they have behaved (including the supposed administrator), is nothing short of a disgrace and a two-fingered salute to every other SFL club.

Punish the cheats good and proper, for they deserve it, and more.

If i didn't have a deep loathing and dislike for Dundee before, I most certainly do now.

I'd almost go as far as to say Die Dundee Die.

Edited by yoda-jag

Indeed.

If they finish 10th (or 9th and lose play-off), and thus demoted to 2nd, a further league demotion should be applied.

If they finish 9th and win play-off game, they should still be punted to the 2nd.

If they finish 8th or higher, they should still get a league demotion to the 2nd.

The way they have been run (up to their 2nd admin), how they have been run since (keeping their first team effectively, punting management and fringe players with no fair payoff, and signing new players) and how they have behaved (including the supposed administrator), is nothing short of a disgrace and a two-fingered salute to every other SFL club.

Punish the cheats good and proper, for they deserve it, and more.

If i didn't have a deep loathing and dislike for Dundee before, I most certainly do now.

I'd almost go as far as to say Die Dundee Die.

Spot on.

I needed a good 5 minutes of rolling about laughing before I was capable of posting.

I can only imagine the reaction of the cheats fans at this outrage. :lol::lol::lol::D

On current form, Dundee should be able to beat the drop even with a 25 point penalty.

Before we get too smug, we should remember that we need £100k before the end of the season to avoid administration (which Beattie has not ruled out).

Edited by kni

If Dundee's administrator does his job properly, the team Dundee have from Jan onwards should be devoid of their better players.

But will those players be able to find new clubs in January? Most clubs were feeling the pinch before the big freeze. I can see Leigh Griffiths getting a new club but the others may be forced to stay with Dundee on lower wages.

According to their local rag, the cheats are going to appeal AGAIN. They should tell them that they will have to pay the costs and that the ban will be increased unless they shut up and stop moaning.

Cheats Courier

Yes, they can now appeal to the SFA.

And if that doesn't work they can appeal to UEFA, then FIFA, the Scottish Courts, the Scottish Secretary for Justice (well Kenny MacAskill will let anyone off)and even if that fails they can go to the European Court of Human Rights and they will definitely get off (and be awarded compensation).

Am I being cynical or is it just true that all cheats seam to get away with it somehow.

Then it's not in his best interests to weaken the club, is it? Which I assume is what you're hoping for.

It's in the interests of the creditors. It's his job to get them the best deal.

The strength of Dundee's 1st team should be secondary to that. They can play out the season with youth players.

It's in the interests of the creditors.

For the club to go under? That is what you want, isn't it?

Surely it would be in the best interests of the club's creditors for the administrator to find a buyer who's prepared to pick up the club's liabilities? If the club dies then the creditors get feck all.

Why don't you dispense with the charade? You don't give a sh*t about the club's creditors. This, for you, is about getting it up Dundee and its supporters.

I really hope I meet you one day Grant. I'd have a feast with all the chips you have on your shoulder. I'll bring my own fish.

Edited by The Incredible Adam Spark

For the club to go under? That is what you want, isn't it?

Surely it would be in the best interests of the club's creditors for the administrator to find a buyer who's prepared to pick up the club's liabilities? If the club dies then the creditors get feck all.

Why don't you dispense with the charade? You don't give a sh*t about the club's creditors. This, for you, is about getting it up Dundee and its supporters.

I really hope I meet you one day Grant. I'd have a feast with all the chips you have on your shoulder. I'll bring my own fish.

That's one of the funniest things I've read on here.

You have a strange sense of humour, then. Are you seriously telling me your concern lies with the club's creditors. And that you don't have a chip on your shoulder?

I always get a good laugh reading your posts. And I walk perfectly balanced thanks :thumbsup2:

As for Dundee, I want to see them punished severely for cheating. Trying to wriggle out of the 25 point deduction is an utter disgrace. And yes, I feel sorry for anyone who has lost money because of their boom and bust approach to football.

Just a point, no doubt mentioned previously but worth repeating, had Dundee not been so profligate it could easily have been us in administration and being deducted points. I'm saying that as I believe no other club was prepared to fork out for Harkins. I'm far from certain where we would be now without that cash.

Just a point, no doubt mentioned previously but worth repeating, had Dundee not been so profligate it could easily have been us in administration and being deducted points. I'm saying that as I believe no other club was prepared to fork out for Harkins. I'm far from certain where we would be now without that cash.

Spot on, LIB. While I wouldn't go so far as thanking them, but they certainly bought us some breathing space via the purchase of a coffin nail.

I'm sure any other club would have used the avenues open to them in similar circumstances, or are you telling me our sh*t doesn't stink?

We haven't tried to buy the league. However we got there, we certainly haven't attempted to cheat the league in the way that Dundee have. There is a massive difference.

Good, it would appear you need a little joy in life. That's my ticket to heaven sorted.

I have plenty joy in my life but I'm touched by your concern.