Dundee Appeal?

Auld Jag

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't they still have the right to have their case heard by the Galactic Assembly for Interplanetary Rights, in front of three Time Lords? :unsure:

The Time Lords are no more ... they were time-locked during the Time Wars and no longer exist in our universe. Of course Dundee don't seem to think they live in our universe either ...

If anyone still has any sympathy left for Dundee, have a read at the first 2 pages of this thread on Pie and Bovril.

Notice that the first post is from June 2009. Whilst the prediction wasn't entirely correct (out by a few months), the attitude of the Dundee fans is remarkable.

Hehehe, I like this so much I felt the need to highlight it and started a thread on P&B to do so (I tried to ask your permission but you dont do PM's :P )

One of the more pleasurable changes I've requested to me made on the OS. :P

http://www.ptfc.co.uk/matches/seasons/2009-2010/league_table

Had a wee chuckle when I realised the swiftness of your actions :D

Edited by Steven H

Hehehe, I like this so much I felt the need to highlight it and started a thread on P&B to do so (I tried to ask your permission but you dont do PM's :P )

Had a wee chuckle when I realised the swiftness of your actions :D

Yes indeed. Check Juan Sara, a Dundee fan with "I was born under a Union Jack" as his subtitle. Hmm. Confirming all of my suspicions that they're just a mini Rangers. I lived in Dundee for almost 4 years so I have plenty of evidence. I don't know why they're so worried if they go to the wall. They can just go to Ibrox HQ more often.

Edited by beep0608

Even if he has, would it not be up to Livi to chase him for the money? Dungdee paid the money out for a player to what they thought was Livi and if Massone has run off with the dosh, then surely it is him that Livi should chase and not DFC?

By the way, I am not for one minute siding with the cheating Dens scum - just looking at it from a legal perspective.

One of the more pleasurable changes I've requested to me made on the OS. :P

http://www.ptfc.co.uk/matches/seasons/2009-2010/league_table

If we pro-rata wins, draws and losses to be same for rest of season as they have been up until now, table at end of season would look like this:

Raith Rovers 72

Dunfermline Athletic 70

Falkirk 62

Queen of the South 51

Dundee 43

Cowdenbeath 38

Partick Thistle 36

Ross County 34

Greenock Morton 34

Stirling Albion 29

Dumbdee should have been docked 40 points, not 25 :angry3::mad3:

We also need to pull our socks up and get better results, to avoid being stuck in the lower reaches and squeaky bum time for rest of season.

If we pro-rata wins, draws and losses to be same for rest of season as they have been up until now, table at end of season would look like this:

Raith Rovers 72

Dunfermline Athletic 70

Falkirk 62

Queen of the South 51

Dundee 43

Cowdenbeath 38

Partick Thistle 36

Ross County 34

Greenock Morton 34

Stirling Albion 29

Dumbdee should have been docked 40 points, not 25 :angry3::mad3:

We also need to pull our socks up and get better results, to avoid being stuck in the lower reaches and squeaky bum time for rest of season.

Take away the goals Griffiths scores or plays a part in and it may not be as comfortable for Dundee as that league table suggests. They really only have 1 striker now in Higgins unless they fast track that youngster McIntosh that turned down Celtic and Rangers.

With this run since their points deduction they've also been incredibly fortunate not to pick up any injuries, that can't last all season and considering the size of their squad at the moment they can't afford any.

Heard about this earlier. Things are getting rather surreal. Has Massone nipped off with the cash?

Absolutely hilarious - blew coffee out of my nose all over the keyboard when I read that. Dundee get well and truly fecked and almost as funny, the Livi administration cheats get fecked AS WELL. Trebles all round! :lol:

I came back from the shops on Dumbarton Road with the rolls, milk, papers, all the usual stuff that makes a Partick Saturday morning. As always, the sports section on the Record was moistened by crocodile tears for Dundee's predicament. The f*ckwittery and selective blindness about one's team's shortcomings is amazing.

Edited by McKennan

Take away the goals Griffiths scores or plays a part in and it may not be as comfortable for Dundee as that league table suggests. They really only have 1 striker now in Higgins unless they fast track that youngster McIntosh that turned down Celtic and Rangers.

With this run since their points deduction they've also been incredibly fortunate not to pick up any injuries, that can't last all season and considering the size of their squad at the moment they can't afford any.

And Higgins was sent off today !