Mutley's Last Stand?

yoda-jag

Aberdeen 1 - ICT 2

The Fake Thistle haven't lost an away game since 28th November 2009, when they lost 2-1 in the fog, against the Real Thistle.

I'd love him to stay as their manager, it's great to laugh at the Dismal Dons and Mutley, but it's a virtual certainty this victory tonight for ICT puts the final nail in Mutley's managerial coffin.

4 points in last 10games, a 9-0 drubbing at weekend, and a crowd of under 6000 at Pittodrie tonight.

Aberdeen 1 - ICT 2

The Fake Thistle haven't lost an away game since 28th November 2009, when they lost 2-1 in the fog, against the Real Thistle.

I'd love him to stay as their manager, it's great to laugh at the Dismal Dons and Mutley, but it's a virtual certainty this victory tonight for ICT puts the final nail in Mutley's managerial coffin.

4 points in last 10games, a 9-0 drubbing at weekend, and a crowd of under 6000 at Pittodrie tonight.

Wahahahahahahahaha. Mutley. !!!!

Wahahahahahahahahaha 6000

Wahahahahahahahahaha last time fake jags lost on the road.

Any bets if Aberdeen remain this poor that League reconstruction shifts up the agenda for next season? It wouldn't be the first time it's happened....

The last time the SPL was increased (from 10 to 12 teams) it was made out that it was the SPL being progressive and inclusive, whereas it was rushed because they realised they were obliged to increase to 12 clubs by the year 2000 but really didn't want to. Now all the talk is because the 12 team thing is shite, but 14 teams will be daft too, but makes financial sense.

Edited to add, slightly back on topic, I would hope that the bottom SPL club is relegated with 3 clubs promoted, but there is little chance of that happening.

Edited by twinny

aberdeen cant afford to sack him. he should just sit it out so they have to pay him off. But who in the past 15 yrs has done a better job? I don't think anyone's gonna do a better job on their stereotypical aberdeen skinflint budget

Hmmmmmmmm....sounds like someone else we know..... :thinking: