Just In

chunky jag

• Members

Most of the time Hodge tries to get his head up and look for a pass. Most of the time tonight, there just wasn't a forward pass on resulting in him just clearing the ball up the park or instantly losing possession again after intercepting or winning the ball.

Like so many others in the team, he looks like he's playing with a bit more confidence lately and is benefiting from a regular start. Having a pretty settled team lately has made a big difference.

William Jarvis has a fabulously pert bottom.

Yes, it has been one of those evenings. We deserve so many more. The grubby beancounting hearts cannot bring us close to the feeling we enjoy tonight. Up them. I am laughing at Mr Pressley.

If you're not out making a complete exhibition of yourselves I'd like to know why.

William Jarvis has a fabulously pert bottom.

Yes, it has been one of those evenings. We deserve so many more. The grubby beancounting hearts cannot bring us close to the feeling we enjoy tonight. Up them. I am laughing at Mr Pressley.

If you're not out making a complete exhibition of yourselves I'd like to know why.

Some of us are busy doing it on this forum.

;)

There was a blatant, instant red card when some wee twat of theirs kicked out in the box and that ********* linesman missed it while looking straight at them. He was the most inept linesman I have witnessed in years and failed to get one decision correct all night.

He missed quite a few decisions quite close to him where he had a perfect view. One that comes to mind is Rowser having his shirt practically pulled off him about a yard away from the linesman: it looked like a sail in full wind with the defender's arm like a boom.

The real shock of the game came when he flagged for a foul on Buchanan late on ... it was a dead obvious decision, just a shock he made it when you compare it to the rest of his game last night.

Edited by Mr Bunny

Most of the time Hodge tries to get his head up and look for a pass. Most of the time tonight, there just wasn't a forward pass on resulting in him just clearing the ball up the park or instantly losing possession again after intercepting or winning the ball.

Agree with the whole post but snipped this piece as think that's what Hodge is. He does look to make the extra half second to pick out a pass and I reckon he is the perfect foil for Rowson in the middle of the park.

I'm glad that big Erskine won the MOM award as he's improved greatly of late, a far better all round player than he was a couple of months ago and no longer a defensive liability. That said, the real MOM was Rowsen. The amount of work he put in was incredible, breaking down their attacks and starting ours. At one point,midway through the second half, he had joined in the attack on the edge of the Falkirk penalty area, they won the ball and counter- attacked at pace with our defence outnumbered and exposed. Rowsen ran down the centre of the pitch, from one box to the other, like an olympic sprinter, ending up in central defence and cutting out their cross. The effort he puts in is inspiring but will never catch the eye of which ever disinterested corporate drunk is handing out the awards that week.

A special mention to Willie Kinniburgh too. The more games he gets under his belt, the stronger and more dominant he is becoming. I thought he was outstanding last night up against a big agressive and pretty useful centre forward like Finnigan.

A really gutsy performance from all last night. C'mon the Jags :thumbsup2:

i sent a text into the open all mics show with richard gordon last night when we were one up saying 'come on jags give us another goal and sicken that big dour face of pressley. he read it out and a few of the other reporters started laughing with him, magic man. rednyelarmy

That gave me a big smile when I was listening to open all mics.

I thought Archie was unreal fox and erskine were class.We just need an other winger instead of hodge.

Falkirk fc sold there soul there a diddy club on a par with livi for me though.There like if u formed a football team at your local Gym top class facilities yeh but no heart no real fight just lots of vain hair gelled pricks who think there amazing and who's vanity makes them think there better anyone esle

They'v bought into the total football top class stadium/facilities as there selling point and not what really matters passion history and pride of the club and in Elvis and there current lot they've got what they wished for

You have to question with there support over both legs.Did they really give a shit.There support is a bunch of mongs esp that lot in the corner jumpin up and down both games.If thats what five seasons in the spl does to u..then u can stuff it.Cup final must of added a few gloryhunters to the Nu Falkirk aswell

For us we're still the same that sense that scottish cup tie at home where it's 50/50 your excited everyone gets behind the team u get stuck in since getting papped out in your own backward is the worst u wanna make it a fortress.I din't raally felt that at the new falkirk stadium.

I thought Archie was unreal fox and erskine were class.We just need an other winger instead of hodge.

Falkirk fc sold there soul there a diddy club on a par with livi for me though.There like if u formed a football team at your local Gym top class facilities yeh but no heart no real fight just lots of vain hair gelled pricks who think there amazing and who's vanity makes them think there better anyone esle

They'v bought into the total football top class stadium/facilities as there selling point and not what really matters passion history and pride of the club and in Elvis and there current lot they've got what they wished for

You have to question with there support over both legs.Did they really give a shit.There support is a bunch of mongs esp that lot in the corner jumpin up and down both games.If thats what five seasons in the spl does to u..then u can stuff it.Cup final must of added a few gloryhunters to the Nu Falkirk aswell

For us we're still the same that sense that scottish cup tie at home where it's 50/50 your excited everyone gets behind the team u get stuck in since getting papped out in your own backward is the worst u wanna make it a fortress.I din't raally felt that at the new falkirk stadium.

Has crazy d retired?

Just woke up here in Japan to find out the result. YESSSS! Where's the sake....?

You forgot to sign in as SigeSige00!

Thought that myself, when i read that last night.

i sent a text into the open all mics show with richard gordon last night when we were one up saying 'come on jags give us another goal and sicken that big dour face of pressley. he read it out and a few of the other reporters started laughing with him, magic man. rednyelarmy

Brilliant. Is last nights show available on the i-player and if so, any idea roughly how far in?