Transfer Deadline Day

kni

Here's a disgusting rumour from the Guardian - "I'm told that Rangers are in talks with El-Hadji Diouf over a short-term deal, to run until the end of the season." :(

He'll last 5 minutes up here!! He may well be the signing that sends the whole thing over the edge!! Mind you wouldn't surprise me as whole place seems to have gone bonkers today!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone mentioned that ex-Jag Scott Chaplain has been loaned out by Dumbarton to Albion Rovers, his former club? He scored on his first game back - http://www.acadvertiser.co.uk/coatbridge-airdrie-sport/lanarkshire-football/albion-rovers-fc/2011/01/31/albion-rovers-2-elgin-city-0-match-review-65864-28085369/ Another ex-Jag, John Gemmell, got the second goal.

Clyde could not afford to pay the wages of Boyle, Doolan and Kinniburgh but their loan spells benefited them.

I know what you're meaning. I just feel with Grehan that a loan spell wouldn't benefit him as a player. The club we would be lending him to would no doubt be a 2nd or 3rd division outfit but he's only a year ago arrived from the 2nd division. I can't argue that the three you mentioned didn't benefit from a loan spell but Grehan's most obvious failing is his lack of close control. Not something that a handful of matches imo will improve.

Im sure dunfermline accepted the offer. i think it was gibson who declined

I wonder why he has decided to go now eh, i doubt its anything to do with them playing at old trafford in the FA Cup!

Or the fact that Crawley have now saved £150k on a transfer fee, and that may possibly be built into Gibson's contract.

Here's a disgusting rumour from the Guardian - "I'm told that Rangers are in talks with El-Hadji Diouf over a short-term deal, to run until the end of the season." :(

Smith obviously not satisfied with having the most hated man in Scottish football in Lafferty, so decided to go after the most hated man in English football too.

Now confirmed on the BBC Football site.

Just when you thought you couldn't dislike that mob any more than you already do, they go and sign the most universally hated footballer in the UK.

He'll probably go in up top with the most universally hated footballer in Scotland, Vyle Laffable in the Ugly Sisters' cup-tie on Sunday.

Now that will be interesting................

Just when you thought you couldn't dislike that mob any more than you already do, they go and sign the most universally hated footballer in the UK.

He'll probably go in up top with the most universally hated footballer in Scotland, Vyle Laffable in the Ugly Sisters' cup-tie on Sunday.

I would love to see mulgrew stiffen both of them on sunday.

Spot on.

And surely the hunz are signing him despite his spitting altercation with Celtic fans a few years back. :thinking:

We should call them SHUNS!

tottenham late bid for charlie adam

As a man who has a liking of liverpool , i'm quite happy with the days events, but would have been happier if adam had joined liverpool. Thought he was shocking player while at gers but he has been superb for last couple of seasons. he'd be one of the first names in a scotland line up for me. May be he'll join Liverpool in the summer.