Tuesday Night

Hord

Planned a full day in Perth with my good lady. Bit of shopping, nice lunch and the a quick taxi to the match. Being on the 9.50 from queens street meant I was just outside Perth when we found out it was match off!

Very gutting considering the weather was excellent with blue sky and no wind at all. Lots of flooded fields on the way up so probably not a bad shout pitch wise.

£ 38 squid down the drain tho ! Doubt I will be there for the replay.

Planned a full day in Perth with my good lady. Bit of shopping, nice lunch and the a quick taxi to the match. Being on the 9.50 from queens street meant I was just outside Perth when we found out it was match off!Very gutting considering the weather was excellent with blue sky and no wind at all. Lots of flooded fields on the way up so probably not a bad shout pitch wise.

£ 38 squid down the drain tho ! Doubt I will be there for the replay.

did you not read about the 10am inspection announced on Friday morning?

did you not read about the 10am inspection announced on Friday morning?

Of course I did. But I booked the tickets on tuesday before any sign of adverse weather.They were half the price in advance however they are unfortunately non refundable. We talked about it from the Thursday night about whether to go or not . Sods law would have had us saying game was off , so don't travel and lose the ticket when the match might have been on after all.

The icing on the cake would have been getting thrown of the train at Stirling on the way home 4 hours early !

So glad to say im not as daft as I may look at times lol

Summer football bring it on !

Edited by Jaggy1967

Of course I did. But I booked the tickets on tuesday before any sign of adverse weather.They were half the price in advance however they are unfortunately non refundable. We talked about it from the Thursday night about whether to go or not . Sods law would have had us saying game was off , so don't travel and lose the ticket when the match might have been on after all.

The icing on the cake would have been getting thrown of the train at Stirling on the way home 4 hours early !

So glad to say im not as daft as I may look at times lol

Summer football bring it on !

LOL's :lol:

Re the game on Tuesday night, and very much in the straw clutching department, I see McInnes has been installed as favourite for the West Brom gig. It would be comforting to know that this was having an adverse effect on the St Johnstone moral. As I say clutching at straws but it would be nice to know West Brom were expediting matters.

Re the game on Tuesday night, and very much in the straw clutching department, I see McInnes has been installed as favourite for the West Brom gig. It would be comforting to know that this was having an adverse effect on the St Johnstone moral. As I say clutching at straws but it would be nice to know West Brom were expediting matters.

Or perhaps he'll get the players fired up and they'll play well for him to help him get the move, if that's what he wants.