Tuesday Night

Hord

Obviously a big blow the game was called off today but how many do you think will make the trip on Tuesday? Could this have cut our support by half?

We'll never know. I'd imagine it could be an even bigger drop than just half. Transport could be a problem. No idea what time the trains are at but you've got all the hassle of getting to & fro the station.

How much money do you think we will have lost, id say as a rough estimate maybe 15 grand possibly more :angry:

Doubt it would be that much, TL

Entry was/is £15/£10/£5. Average gate price £12.50 :unsure: We get say 40% of gate that would mean us losing circa £4000 nett of vat for every 1000 punters drop in gates.

Would 3000-3500 be a likely attendance if the game had gone ahead. I can't see much more than 1500 turning up on Tuesday so an inspired guess would be we're anywhere between £5K-£8K poorer for the game being postponed. There's also maybe further costs accrued with a relatively late call off.

Doubt it would be that much, TL

Entry was/is £15/£10/£5. Average gate price £12.50 :unsure: We get say 40% of gate that would mean us losing circa £4000 nett of vat for every 1000 punters drop in gates.

Would 3000-3500 be a likely attendance if the game had gone ahead. I can't see much more than 1500 turning up on Tuesday so an inspired guess would be we're anywhere between £5K-£8K poorer for the game being postponed. There's also maybe further costs accrued with a relatively late call off.

Saints' last two home games (Hamilton and Motherwell) have attracted a total of 4,900 fans - terrible for the SPL. They would have been lucky, even with our good away support, to have got 2,500 today.

Edited by kni

I am REALLY considering giving this one a miss!!!

A few years ago, on my way to Dundee for our ill fated play off return against Dundee United (still say Irvine should have been sent off and not been able to score THAT goal), I wrote of my car due to a PHEASANT on the outskirts of Perth.

Stupid thing stood on the carriageway divider, then stepped out when I was about 5 yards away!!!!

Watched the first half on the TV of a kindly guy who took us in while waiting for the AA, then belted up to Dundee during the 2nd half, and made it in time for extra time thanks to the AA`s replacement car,

Anyway, dont really fancy writing off another car.

I predict a 0-0 with a 2-1 win at Firhill.

A few years ago, on my way to Dundee for our ill fated play off return against Dundee United (still say Irvine should have been sent off and not been able to score THAT goal), I wrote of my car due to a PHEASANT on the outskirts of Perth.

Stupid thing stood on the carriageway divider, then stepped out when I was about 5 yards away!!!!

Watched the first half on the TV of a kindly guy who took us in while waiting for the AA, then belted up to Dundee during the 2nd half, and made it in time for extra time thanks to the AA`s replacement car,

:thumbdown: Ah, might have known it would come up. The old ran over a pheasant, wrecked the car, so never again excuse. How many more? :(

:D

:thumbdown: Ah, might have known it would come up. The old ran over a pheasant, wrecked the car, so never again excuse. How many more? :(

:D

LMFAO!!!!!

Sad but true story!!

Also in the car was a Policeman and a Postman, both avid Jags fans obviously!!

That Sierra was my pride and joy at the time AND it is STILL the car that cost me the most to buy in my life!!!!

Well, it was only 4 years old when I bought it.

Started off yesterday at 9.30. Found out game was off at 10.45. No chance of getting to any Tuesday games. Therefore even much less income coming to the Jags from me over the next few months. Scottish football Set-up just stinks. Can't we just crack some heads together and appoint someone at the top with a bit of common sense?

Phucked by a pheasant!