Game Off. Now On For Wed 9Th Feb, 7:45Pm Ko!

Junior

Why didn't they schedule the re-re-arranged fixture to be thursday instead of wednesday? means we were at least given 1 more days notice for travel arrangements and not being on the same night as the Scotland game.

Because you are only a supporter it matters not what you want or event how hard it is for you with short notic just get on with it show up and pay your money :thumbdown:

Love Sfa

Why didn't they schedule the re-re-arranged fixture to be thursday instead of wednesday? means we were at least given 1 more days notice for travel arrangements and not being on the same night as the Scotland game.

QoS would love that since we would still have to play them on Saturday.

I just phoned the sfa to complain about this whole shambles. Won't have achieved anything but made me feel better. Woman said game can't be played on Saturday as league is on and can only play games up to 4th round or something. She said she doubts it will be on tomorrow so will be played on Monday.

I just phoned the sfa to complain about this whole shambles. Won't have achieved anything but made me feel better. Woman said game can't be played on Saturday as league is on and can only play games up to 4th round or something. She said she doubts it will be on tomorrow so will be played on Monday.

So that means we could be playing St Johnstone on the monday night and then Cowdenbeath on the tuesday? Going to be a busy week

A days notice to get the game on and for Thistle fans to rearrange travel plans, is ridiculous. As is playing such an important tie on a Monday night two days after a league game, if it fails another inspection. No thought for the Jags support. Conspiracy?

As I commented earlier, can't see this game going ahead tomorrow night either, but two very posts of points above. But we are just 'the wee non SPL team' in all this, so the farmers won't get any reprimand or into any trouble with the authorities, while we will continue to get shat on, mucked about and treated like an irrelevance in all this.

Because you are only a supporter it matters not what you want or event how hard it is for you with short notic just get on with it show up and pay your money :thumbdown:

Love Sfa

You forgot to add after 'pay your money', "sit down and shut up".

So that means we could be playing St Johnstone on the monday night and then Cowdenbeath on the tuesday? Going to be a busy week

I doubt that is the case. When we drew St Johnstone, the 15th was the agreed replay date - http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2010-2011/january_2011/st_johnstone_match_information

The Cowdenbeath game would be postponed.

Judging by the forecast for up there tonight the game has hee haw chance of being on tomorrow. Probably not a bad thing as it'll more than likely get a better crowd if it goes ahead on Monday but also means playing them 48 hours after Queens (If that goes ahead). Maybe we should be hoping for a postponement tomorrow, postponement of the game at Palmerston on Saturday and the going ahead of their game with Aberdeen on Saturday as they might well be a bit jaded when we arrive.

Likelyhood is though that they won't bother their arses to get their game on against the Dons and we'll have to head to Palmerston.

What happened to that strict insistence that all clubs have functioning undersoil heating, oh I forgot this is the wonderful SPL we're talking about and they just make the rules up as they go along! Fecking joke and shambles as per usual!

IIRC the SPL rules don't apply to the Scottish Cup which is run by the SFA.