Firhill Cup & Family Fun Day!

1 John Lambie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firhill Cup & Family Fun Day

Sounds like a great idea, lets hope all the teams get taken & a decent crowd turns up. Should hopefully raise a decent amount of money too.

Great idea. I think all the places will go reasonably quickly, 56 x £25 is a fair amount in itself, add in the extras (bar, catering, £1 admission, raffles etc) and that should be a tidy sum...and it gives us fans a chance to 'show our worth'.

Have requested registration for my boy for playing. Will be confirming that hopefully tomorrow night in the Aitken Suite after our comfortable victory.

i hope he is not a fast and tricky left winger,otherwise i am goosed.i am looking for somebody with a bigger beer belly than me to mark

The only thing I'd ask for a bit of clarification on is the balance of the teams. Does is have to be a man/woman 50/50 split? How will they strike a balance where age is concerned?

Does it matter? I presume you sign up inidvidually, they choose based on the number of females/youngsters signed up and then it's the luck of the draw. Just a bit of fun and a chance to grace the famous Firhill turf. Sounds like great fun.