Mccall To Kille

Ruchillnomore

....jokes after noon don't count do they?

April fools day, not April fools 'half a day' , the no jokes after noon thing was made up long before my time by those who couldn't be bothered watching their backs all day, particularly by parents or school teachers.

Chic Charnley for manager after he's finished his apprenticeship at Broadwood...

On a side note: Are clyde still moving from Broadwood? When and where?

I'd be very surprised if Clyde left Broadwood. That would mean a 10,000-seater stadium lying empty, with no obvious use.

At least Firhill is around 15% occupied every couple of weeks or so.

I'd be very surprised if Clyde left Broadwood. That would mean a 10,000-seater stadium lying empty, with no obvious use.

At least Firhill is around 15% occupied every couple of weeks or so.

They told the council (is it South Lanarkshire Council?) at the start of the season that they wanted out of their lease. They didn't have anything lined up at the time, but it seemed that either they wanted to put pressure on the council to get cheaper rent or they actually wanted to move somewhere else. I feel the latter isn't very likely, though there were rumours about EK at the time.

i'm still annoyed wae him a bit for wanting to go to hundee, only reason he didnt go to scumdee was hundee didnt want to pay the release clause fae his contract so he stayed at us. he even said he wouldn't have stayed if thistle could have agreed a release fee. If he wants to go, let him go. they are heavily in debt, will probably be going down next year. he'll have no traktor to plough his totties. if someones heart isnt in it. let them go. wee need someone who want to manage us and will give us a bit of pasion and pride (jim duffy maybe) **** mccall. He needs to go to gamblers anonymous anyhow

And how do you know McCall said all this and that you are not just making it up because you have a grudge against him? Your gambling comment suggests you do. If your still annoyed over the supposed Dundee fiasco then you need to let it go that was well over a year ago.

As for Jim Duffy a few good results at Clyde, will take an awful lot more than that before I am convinced he is a good first divison manager and I for one dont think he would be any better than McCall anyway.

i'm still annoyed wae him a bit for wanting to go to hundee, only reason he didnt go to scumdee was hundee didnt want to pay the release clause fae his contract so he stayed at us. he even said he wouldn't have stayed if thistle could have agreed a release fee. If he wants to go, let him go. they are heavily in debt, will probably be going down next year. he'll have no traktor to plough his totties. if someones heart isnt in it. let them go. wee need someone who want to manage us and will give us a bit of pasion and pride (jim duffy maybe) **** mccall. He needs to go to gamblers anonymous anyhow

Like your posting style at times Gimp, i do.

On your Duffy comment, i have to express, however :shok: :shok: :shok: and lots of it :no::shocked::o:shocked::o:shocked::no:

By no means McCall's biggest fan, I am. He has many shortcomings, but compared to Duffy, he is head and shoulders l'oreal above Duffy as a manager.

If we got Duffy in, grab your bollocks and get prepared for a sore ride, downwards.

In fact, i'd go so far to say i'd prefer to see the Bunnet and it's occupant back, if it was a straight choice of the two evils.

McCall needs to get his act together at times and improve as a manager for him to be get a chance of a contract extension, next year is a huge one for him. McCall will be praying to the Almighty Bookie In The Sky, that the young ones step up to the mark next season - though any failure (perceived or otherwise) will no doubt be blamed by IM at lack of budget, youngsters mistakes, anything to deflect blame from McCall himself and his managerial shortcomings.

But for the love of Lu-Hsing and Lao-Tien-Yeh, i pray we will never see Duffy as our manager.

Oh and Ian, if you are reading - get your finger out, teach, or get someone in to coach the players how to be effective in the opposition half - you know these basic things like pace, attacking, shooting (on target and with power as well as craft), how to retain possession, pass effectively, and ultimately create chances from set pieces and breaks forward, that turn into goals on a regular basis.

Thanks.

Like your posting style at times Gimp, i do.

On your Duffy comment, i have to express, however :shok: :shok: :shok: and lots of it :no::shocked::o:shocked::o:shocked::no:

By no means McCall's biggest fan, I am. He has many shortcomings, but compared to Duffy, he is head and shoulders l'oreal above Duffy as a manager.

If we got Duffy in, grab your bollocks and get prepared for a sore ride, downwards.

In fact, i'd go so far to say i'd prefer to see the Bunnet and it's occupant back, if it was a straight choice of the two evils.

McCall needs to get his act together at times and improve as a manager for him to be get a chance of a contract extension, next year is a huge one for him. McCall will be praying to the Almighty Bookie In The Sky, that the young ones step up to the mark next season - though any failure (perceived or otherwise) will no doubt be blamed by IM at lack of budget, youngsters mistakes, anything to deflect blame from McCall himself and his managerial shortcomings.

But for the love of Lu-Hsing and Lao-Tien-Yeh, i pray we will never see Duffy as our manager.

Oh and Ian, if you are reading - get your finger out, teach, or get someone in to coach the players how to be effective in the opposition half - you know these basic things like pace, attacking, shooting (on target and with power as well as craft), how to retain possession, pass effectively, and ultimately create chances from set pieces and breaks forward, that turn into goals on a regular basis.

Thanks.

Next month will be the 4th anniversary of McCall's arrival at Firhill. Hasn't he been proclaiming a 3-5-year plan all along?

Time to deliver next season, Bunter Boy.

My mate works next to Firhill he says mccall's never out the bookies!!

Thanks.

Your post bears no relation to the actual reality of the situation. We are thought to have the third lowest budget in this league, yet you expect is to finish first? Not only that it’s McCall’s lack of coaching ability that’s the problem?

Second half of the season we are one of the top 3 teams in this league. If the season was starting again now and McCall could add a decent striker we would have a right good chance of winning the league.

Our budget means that teams like Dundee and Dunfermline can get in front of us for players. The reality is most of the players McCall signs is because teams like Dundee and Dunfermline don’t want them.

We probably have the best young players coming through in this league; I seriously doubt anybody has better.

The two best managers in the league are McGlynn and McCall.

Edited by Alan Murray