The Not Just In Thread

Mr Bunny

Not just in and all I can say is that wasn't what I'd call any kind of game of football.

True, Fox didn't have anything to do (I suspect he was in the pub watching Real v Spurs) and the defence weren't troubled all night but our forward line must have been having a kip somewhere. As for the midfield, they were all posted missing.

Absolutely no action at all. Still Falkirk weren't much better, they just didn't turn up. Pressley will have his excuses no doubt, bet it's the old "we'd have beaten them no bother if the game hadn't been postponed" line.

No doubt some one will disagree and ask what game I wasn't at.

As I get older, I find that my long term memory remains good while my short term memory is just terrible at times.

I can still vividly remember Kenny Watson penalties from the eighties, and Scott Patersons free kick in the rain at Inverness seems like yesterday.

But ask me about a recent game, and I'll often remember nothing at all.

As I get older, I find that my long term memory remains good while my short term memory is just terrible at times.

I can still vividly remember Kenny Watson penalties from the eighties, and Scott Patersons free kick in the rain at Inverness seems like yesterday.

Mmmmm :thinking: Forgot what I was going to say.

Tell me about it. I use memory aids. For example, complete this sentence:

"Yesterday we beat F*****K."

The fact will now be etched in memory until well into this evening.

:D