Support For Management Team

Fawlty Towers

I think we'll all do that tomorrow. My only worry would be if we were to go a couple behind. Frustrations could boil over. Ah sod it, lets be positive, we won't go couple behind and we'll get the win to end a turbulent day.

why say in a huff ? If he has gone I'd have hoped the club would have stated it.

As McCall's assistant manager, Maxy would have expected to have been appointed caretaker manager. On the other hand, Maxy may be going to another club with McCall...

As McCall's assistant manager, Maxy would have expected to have been appointed caretaker manager. On the other hand, Maxy may be going to another club with McCall...

Has Maxy definately left ? If McCall has another job lined up the I expect Maxy, Hinchy and possibly a couple of our out of contract lads to join him....may be Rowser and Boyle.

Tbh i am completely underwhelmed at Jackie Mac getting the job but i will give him my support in the hope that he will do a grand job

I doubt that, given recent low home attendances, there was any money available for anyone else.

I'll back Jaggy McNamanager until the end of the season but I really hope the board bring in someone more experienced in the summer.

Unless of course the next few games show some remarkable signs of improvement with the youngsters relegating Dundee on the 2nd last day of the season with a 4-0 win at Dens Park. :thumbsup2:

I'll back Jaggy McNamanager until the end of the season but I really hope the board bring in someone more experienced in the summer.

Unless of course the next few games show some remarkable signs of improvement with the youngsters relegating Dundee on the 2nd last day of the season with a 4-0 win at Dens Park. :thumbsup2:

Who do you think will take over ?

I have heard that Duffey / Charnley were primed for the job. Seems things may have changed !