Left Back...

firhillbevy

if paddy boyle doesnt accept our contract and we are left without a left back, who do you think we should bring in ? twaddle make a return

? bob harris of qos is out of contract ? or how about the rangers u19 player darren cole who wants to go out on loan next season as he's too old for the u19s

This from last year suggested he only had one year left on his contract last summer, and I think I've seen on P&B that he is available. I don't imagine Celtic want to (or haven't already) extend(ed) his contract.

Rumours are that Falkirk might be defaulting on their final payment to us for Twaddle, so might need to pass him on in order to afford that. I know this doesn't guarantee he'd come to us, but there could be an agreement put in place.

I know there's rumours about Twaddle doing the rounds but if you put that to one side I think it'll be difficult getting a suitable replacement for Paddy. The very reason Boyle is likely to move on is there's always a shortage of decent left sided defenders, which in turn means replacing him more difficult. Factor in McNamara appears to favour a more fluid formation and we no doubt need a left back that's comfortable going forward.

As said previously I don't believe a return for Kevin McKinlay, provided he can prove his fitness, would be a bad move.

I know there's rumours about Twaddle doing the rounds but if you put that to one side I think it'll be difficult getting a suitable replacement for Paddy. The very reason Boyle is likely to move on is there's always a shortage of decent left sided defenders, which in turn means replacing him more difficult. Factor in McNamara appears to favour a more fluid formation and we no doubt need a left back that's comfortable going forward.

As said previously I don't believe a return for Kevin McKinlay, provided he can prove his fitness, would be a bad move.

Is he your Damon Gray? ;) You certainly like mentioning him. Distinctly average McKinlay was first time around occasional brillance with occasional garbage, if he was good enough we would have kept him and Im sure Morton would have held onto him if he was good enough. Neil McGregor or Eddie Malone Im pretty sure cna play at left back and would be far better options

if paddy boyle doesnt accept our contract and we are left without a left back, who do you think we should bring in ? twaddle make a return

? bob harris of qos is out of contract ? or how about the rangers u19 player darren cole who wants to go out on loan next season as he's too old for the u19s

Is Cole not more of a right-back?