Dates For Your Diary

Fawlty Towers

Some dates to look out for in the next few weeks:

http://www.ptfc.co.uk/news/2010-2011/may_2011/dates_for_your_diary

Good to see that season ticket & admission prices are being kept at last season's level, my cheque book is being dusted off so I can get my season ticket straight away as Jackie needs as much backing as possible!

Looking forward to next season already, a bit of optimism aswell and got a feeling were in good shape to mount a challenge for title,

cheque book is coming out too for first season ticket since relegation to second division and also trying to encourage fellow family members and friends who havent been going regurlay for a few years to get one aswell.

Looking forward to next season already, a bit of optimism aswell and got a feeling were in good shape to mount a challenge for title,

cheque book is coming out too for first season ticket since relegation to second division and also trying to encourage fellow family members and friends who havent been going regurlay for a few years to get one aswell.

Good on ya.

Cheque going in the post tonight.

Monra Jags.

Edited to add: Err, I'll wait until I get the renewal form.

Edited by Jaggernaut

If those that have a printer at home e-mailed Ami and asked for the form to be e-mailed to them it would save the club a little bit of money in terms of envelopes and postage. I realise it is not going to be a huge saving but the club needs to generate more revenue as well as reducing costs and this seems like quite an easy way to help with reducing costs.

If those that have a printer at home e-mailed Ami and asked for the form to be e-mailed to them it would save the club a little bit of money in terms of envelopes and postage. I realise it is not going to be a huge saving but the club needs to generate more revenue as well as reducing costs and this seems like quite an easy way to help with reducing costs.

Better still if the form was downloadable from either the official site or here.

Living in London, a Jags season ticket is not an option for me so I will make a financial contribution in another way. A Jags season ticket is £260 but I am considering buying a Fulham season ticket which starts at only £329.

I really do hope that the installment scheme is handled considerably better than it was last season. Heard some horror stories concerning Eddie Prentice's disgraceful attitude towards supporters with regards to this.

I did not use the instalment scheme last season but from speaking to a few people who did there appeared to be problems with one of the payments coming out (it was a standing order if I remember correctly). This season it looks like being done by cheque payments so that should be easier to manage but whatever way people buy them lets hope there are lots of them sold this season!

Already a couple of folk who didn't have a season-ticket last season have said that they'll get one this season.

If that's at all representative of the support as a whole then sales might well improve healthily, which is excellent news.

That is encouraging and will hopefully continue during the pre-season period.

Sorry but the prospect of seeing some tams 4/5/6, even 7 times a season won't encourage this swithering supporte to come along to Firhill on very many occasions.

I can fully respect that. We're never short of suggestions how the Club can put more bums on seats. But whether it's pricing initiatives, half time entertainment, making hospitality more accessible or whatever we're still stuck with this repetitive nonsense once again.

It's bad enough the four league games but the SFL in their wisdom go out of their way to ensure we'll be playing some teams in our league at least five times all down to the two cup competitions they run. One of those cups being a total joke of a competition.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

It's bad enough the four league games but the SFL in their wisdom go out of their way to ensure we'll be playing some teams in our league at least five times all down to the two cup competitions they run. One of those cups being a total joke of a competition.

I could accept it if it was just a joke but it's a competition that damages many of the clubs that take part in it. Unless you're very, very lucky with the draw you are bound to lose money by taking part and even then you might only break even. Even if you win it you don't get that much.

It seems to exist only so the idiots who run the SFL can say they 'did something' for the clubs. Even if what they did is no good for the clubs.

Sorry but the prospect of seeing some tams 4/5/6, even 7 times a season won't encourage this swithering supporte to come along to Firhill on very many occasions.

But there's a lot more than that to see, there are jims, joes, daves, franks, bills,...even the odd agnes. The more the merrier!

Edited by Jaggernaut

Message from Ami this afternoon, with downloadable season ticket application form.

Cheque in the post this evening.

Monra Jags!

Though why somebody seems to think that the plural word "cheques" should have an apostrophe s is beyond me. Sort it out, Jackie!

Message from Ami this afternoon, with downloadable season ticket application form.

Cheque in the post this evening.

Monra Jags!

Though why somebody seems to think that the plural word "cheques" should have an apostrophe s is beyond me. Sort it out, Jackie!

Form received and cheque sent as well.