Fixtures Are Out

honved

Tough, but Dundee might bring a larger crowd than they would normally take through to matches in the west.

ave Falkirk made many signings yet? I'd hope to win the home games, or at least not lose either of them, and we should be good against Falkirk who will still be gelling.

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/docs/009__034__fixtures_2011_2012__Partick_Thistle__1308237121.html

Link didnt work Tom , this one does I hope

Difficult start though

Edit: RC away 2nd January = FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK right off

This

Also back in September for the Scotland qualifiers, and what game is on the following weekend???

Ross chuffing County away... :thumbdown:

Edited by German Jag

Tough end as well...title run in is Dens, Falkirk at home then Accies away. Winning the title against Falkirk will be great, then a pitch invasion at New Douglas Park just to top things off.

Might not work out that way as we'll have a rearranged game with Raith to squeeze in, assuming we reach the Scottish Cup semi.

Looks like we've avoided home matches on Sept weekend and Easter. No bad thing that crowdwise.

Off to Ayr I see at the Easter weekend.

County away 2nd January, who the hell thought that up? Trains don't run on that day do they (and even if they do it will be a Sunday service at best which, if memory serves me right, makes it impossible to do).

Tough start to the season but a chance to show our intentions. 7 points from the opening 3 fixtures would be nice but I reckon we'll only get 9.

With County away being our second away game lets hope we get a turn out similar to that of the season before last! That day was monumental.

Very tough start they dont come much harder than Dundee in the first divison, mind you not really any easy games.

Last season we only got a few games at home with more than 2500. First game of the season against Dundee at home has at least one good point with our finances I am pretty sure we will get over 3000 for this and we need every penny plus a sell out at hospitality.

Looking at it from a financial position, that's an excellent first game - Dundee fans will travel in good numbers I would have thought, and should be a decent home turnout. It's also a good chance to test ourselves against one of the favourites, and show our intentions, or lack of. Dundee home games will never match up to that season when Rae got sent off twice though, I honestly think they are two of my favourite Thistle moments.

Ouch. But if we get off to a flyer while others are still gelling, 7 or 9 points is achievable.

Tough end as well...title run in is Dens, Falkirk at home then Accies away. Winning the title against Falkirk will be great, then a pitch invasion at New Douglas Park just to top things off.

I'd rather win it at Dens, and get it right up these cheating diddy dee's and their nazi-inclined stewards on their own patch, with mass pitch invasion at end, and then have the league trophy presented in the home game against old brown shoes (that's if Matalan Mancini is still in the job).

County away 2nd January, who the hell thought that up? Trains don't run on that day do they (and even if they do it will be a Sunday service at best which, if memory serves me right, makes it impossible to do).

Total pish.

Oh well, New Year will just be one elongated bender.