Craig Thomson

Jeehon

With Craig Thomson looking like he'll be sacked by Hearts for his recent behavior and means he will be on the look out for a potential new club.

Would you take him?

I believe he'd be a good option for right mid or right back with Paton staying put or pushing up, it would solve our right sided problem with a tried and tested footballer.

Has your shit source got another world exclusive for you?

He's just signed for Falkirk , says he can't wait to play wi the bairns

Craig thomson asks his manager "when is it ok to have sex with young girls?" Manager says "it's legal once they've left school." Thomson says "Roll on 4 o'clock!"

Don't understand this comment.

Please explain.

Jim Kerr of Hamilton Accies was caught racially abusing Mark Walters on tv which led to a media furore. Hamilton then said he would not play for the club again and in stepped Partick Thistle to take the potty-mouth to Firhill , a division lower, for a couple of grand.

This happened late 80's. Of course Thomson's beastiality will be seen by most of us as a more serious offence, but I do think some parallels can be drawn.

Jim Kerr of Hamilton Accies was caught racially abusing Mark Walters on tv which led to a media furore. Hamilton then said he would not play for the club again and in stepped Partick Thistle to take the potty-mouth to Firhill , a division lower, for a couple of grand.

This happened late 80's. Of course Thomson's beastiality will be seen by most of us as a more serious offence, but I do think some parallels can be drawn.

Thanks for the explanation, CO.

I hadn't been aware of that.

I would cringe if we signed him BUT the sensationalist hounding of him by the tabloid press has been completely over-the-top.

if we did sign him, which we wont, we will lose our new sponsorship deal, they have withdrawn from Hearts because of the situation, and i believe some supporters will stop coming to games, will it attract supporters if he did sign, dont think so, the only people he would attract to the games would be the press.

I dont think the "sensationalist" hounding of him by the press has been over the top, thats just the press trying to sell papers, but i personally think, that by highlighting the incident, hopefully it will make more"kids" aware of the dangers that lie within todays society and technology, maybe not.

What he did deserved to be reported, no matter how vigourously by the press, if he hadnt been caught, how far would he have went? he has been hounded because he deserved to be, sorry just an opinion.

if we did sign him, which we wont, we will lose our new sponsorship deal, they have withdrawn from Hearts because of the situation, and i believe some supporters will stop coming to games, will it attract supporters if he did sign, dont think so, the only people he would attract to the games would be the press.

I dont think the "sensationalist" hounding of him by the press has been over the top, thats just the press trying to sell papers, but i personally think, that by highlighting the incident, hopefully it will make more"kids" aware of the dangers that lie within todays society and technology, maybe not.

What he did deserved to be reported, no matter how vigourously by the press, if he hadnt been caught, how far would he have went? he has been hounded because he deserved to be, sorry just an opinion.

Absolutely worth reporting, as is anything in court, it's more the tireless follow-up of it all, including a Sun story about "more victims" which was clearly fabricated.

Absolutely worth reporting, as is anything in court, it's more the tireless follow-up of it all, including a Sun story about "more victims" which was clearly fabricated.

what the Sun fabricating a story.....you sure ? The Sun, really !!!

Hate that paper.

You are spot on, the original story deserved to be reported. Then papers like the Sun will go and ruin it by the manner in which they report the matter thereafter.

To be honest this thread falls into that category as well. There was never a chance in hell that we'd ever think of signing him let alone actually do it. May be the OP is looking for future employment with the Sun.

What constitutes a good wind up :unsure: ? The number of posts taking the OP seriously? Not that it bothers me but maybe some subject matters are of too serious a nature for wind ups :unsure:

I know. I felt a bit like I'd fed the troll after I posted, but the topic does merit discussion IMO.