Return Of The 50/50 Draw

Fawlty Towers

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You again showed great support towards the halftime draw and we had another excellent first prize of £348. If we can keep up this level then we should raise over £7,000 for youth development at the club this season and that would be a great achievement!

I was also pleasantly surprised by that prize, given that it wasn't a big crowd. Of course the fact that it was only a tenner to get in and the programme was only £1.50 probably contributed to guys buying a ticket or two more than they might normally do.

We are now in an expensive month with 3 home games coming up, the excellent Jags Calendar for sale and a certain event on the 25th so we realise that money is very tight for people and we are very grateful to each and every person who will purchase a 50/50 ticket tomorrow (and over the course of the month).

With the profits being ring fenced for youth development your 50p is not only a chance to win a cash prize (averaging over £300 this season) but an investment in the future of our club.

Thanks again for your support!

We are now in an expensive month with 3 home games coming up, the excellent Jags Calendar for sale and a certain event on the 25th so we realise that money is very tight for people and we are very grateful to each and every person who will purchase a 50/50 ticket tomorrow (and over the course of the month).

With the profits being ring fenced for youth development your 50p is not only a chance to win a cash prize (averaging over £300 this season) but an investment in the future of our club.

Martin

The only reason I buy a ticket is in the vain hope that I will win the mystery prize - then I can reveal the greatest kept secret since the Enigma Code to all and sundry

:ph34r:

Martin

The only reason I buy a ticket is in the vain hope that I will win the mystery prize - then I can reveal the greatest kept secret since the Enigma Code to all and sundry

:ph34r:

It's a b..........

astard when you buy tickets week in, week out and win nuthin'!

Given the circumstances I had mentioned in an earlier post plus the weather today the total of £297 was a very good effort from you guys today and congratulations to the winners:

http://www.ptfc.co.uk/news/2011-2012/december_2011/50_50_half-time_draw_winners

I would also like to mention someone who deserves some praise today. Ian who sells the tickets at the top of South Drive was actually involved in a car accident on his way to Firhill today and instead of doing what the majority of us would have done and spend the afternoon getting things sorted out he came to the game to sell tickets in the wind and rain so his punters would not be let down! With guys like this on our side we cannot fail to achieve great things!

• 2 weeks later...

Another excellent first prize today especially given the low crowd - a big thanks to everyone who purchased a ticket (hope the person who won the mystery prize likes Paul Cairney).

http://www.ptfc.co.uk/news/2011-2012/december_2011/50_50_half-time_draw_winners_1

I will be in hospitality on Boxing Day but there will be the stalwarts still selling tickets on the day so please keep up your fantastic level of support for this very important fundraising vehicle.

I will be in hospitality on Boxing Day but there will be the stalwarts still selling tickets on the day so please keep up your fantastic level of support for this very important fundraising vehicle.

Given that it's the festive season it might be a good idea to have a few extra wee balls prizes as a gesture.

Just a reminder that the really dedicated sellers will be on duty at the game on Boxing Day. As it is the last home game of the year it seems appropriate to thank everyone who has purchased tickets over the year - your support has been excellent and we have seen the value of the first prize rise to over £300 and we are really pushing to see if we can, with your help, hit the £400 mark in 2012.

Good luck and thanks for your continued support!

Just a reminder that the really dedicated sellers will be on duty at the game on Boxing Day. As it is the last home game of the year it seems appropriate to thank everyone who has purchased tickets over the year - your support has been excellent and we have seen the value of the first prize rise to over £300 and we are really pushing to see if we can, with your help, hit the £400 mark in 2012.

Good luck and thanks for your continued support!

wont be at the game,but you guys are doing a great job !

• 2 weeks later...

I wish it could have been under better circumstances but there was some good news today - the first prize today was over £400, the first time I can remember this being the case!

A huge "thank you" to everyone who purchased a ticket today as your support is really appreciated, especially in these difficult finanacial times!

http://www.ptfc.co.uk/news/2011-2012/january_2012/half-time_50_50_draw_winners

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that tickets for the halftime draw will be on sale in and around the stadium on Saturday. With your help we broke the £400 barrier for the first prize against QoS and whilst it will be difficult to achieve that every week I am sure that with your support we will continue to raise significant funds for youth development at our club.

There has been some debate recently over youth development and whether the club should spend money on this and I don't want to push my views on this on to people here but the fact is we are currently running youth teams and they need funded so every pound that is generated through the halftime draw and goes to this area is a pound that does not need to come out of another income stream.

• 4 weeks later...

It has been a while since the last home game but the 50/50 sellers will have dusted off the cobwebs and will be out on Saturday looking for your support (which has been marvellous this season).

The youth teams had good results last week and the more funds that we can generate for youth development through the 50/50 draw the less has to come out of other income streams to pay for things like coaches, transport and pitch hire.

http://www.ptfc.co.uk/news/2011-2012/february_2012/youth_round_up_-_february_12th

It has been a while since the last home game but the 50/50 sellers will have dusted off the cobwebs and will be out on Saturday looking for your support (which has been marvellous this season).

The youth teams had good results last week and the more funds that we can generate for youth development through the 50/50 draw the less has to come out of other income streams to pay for things like coaches, transport and pitch hire.

http://www.ptfc.co.u...-_february_12th

How about creaming off some of the 50/50 draw money to offer our barren strikers a bonus for scoring a goal?

• 2 weeks later...

We have 5 home games remaining this season and we will be out selling tickets at all of them starting on Saturday so if you fancy giving yourself a chance of winning some cash (average prize is just £320 for the season so far) then we will be happy to have your custom.

Thanks for your continued support!