Team Vs Stenhousemuir

twinny

Not after yesterdays' mediocre performance

IMO maybe not the best, but certainly a good one. I'm a fan of Doolan, however I believe Stewart will be our top goalscorer this season. He is not afraid to take a shot when the opportunity comes along which is not something that we have been doing a lot in recent seasons.

I fully expect Doolan and Stewart to be a very effective partnership this season, with the potential to be the most prolific in the league.

You can tell it's early in the season as I'm optimistic.

IMO maybe not the best, but certainly a good one. I'm a fan of Doolan, however I believe Stewart will be our top goalscorer this season. He is not afraid to take a shot when the opportunity comes along which is not something that we have been doing a lot in recent seasons.

I fully expect Doolan and Stewart to be a very effective partnership this season, with the potential to be the most prolific in the league.

You can tell it's early in the season as I'm optimistic.

:lol: keep taking the meds!!! :lol:

Stewart's finish yesterday was, to use the jargon, clinical. It's just the very type of goal that we've been far too inclined to miss.

If that's Stewart playing badly and still scoring I can live with it. I don't think he had a very good game yesterday by any means but I'm confident that the Doolan/Stewart partnership will be effective.