Worst Fans In Scotland?

Ultras Thistle

Did anyone else see the article in the herald a couple weeks back about the three guys who went to a game at every ground in Scotland?

I was shocked to see that they said they worst fans they had encountered were the firhill faithful. Something must be done about this and the bad reputation that thistle fans are starting to get. Next season we must turn out in numbers and bring the noise!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest i dont care about folk who wont see firhill stadium again, worse fans my bum. Ok we arent the most vocal but we still care.

If firhill was so sh*t then i wouldnt go back, but i do because I love to support a team which u dont know what will happen. could win 5-0 (rare) could lose (5-0) less rare.

who cares what other fans think, if the firhill faithful think so then we can deliberate, otherwise. f*ck off.

edit- slightly pissed. sorry.

the problem is that the atmosphere at firhill is dying with every game, i want to help bring it back

Only 3 things can bring atmosphere to a match, the most important one being something worth cheering about on the park.

The others are alcohol and youth, so fill yer boots young man :thumbsup2:

Only 3 things can bring atmosphere to a match, the most important one being something worth cheering about on the park.

The others are alcohol and youth, so fill yer boots young man :thumbsup2:

Think i'll have to disagree with you're last two points,

- she doesnt look to youthful or drunk :lol:

but seriously, if you dont want to see the return of such atmosphere then thats up to you but i would advise you to take a look into the scene. And for the older lads that remember the days of Terracing and such a great match day experience i would advise you to come along and join in with songs and such, No Al Calcio moderno :D

can't disagree with you nor fault your attitude :thumbsup2:

Not too sure what exactly an ultra is or does but if he/she or it doesn't involve a big drum and/or a brass band I'm sure it wouldn't annoy me :thumbsup2:

'Ultra' - means to be over the top. Some say an Ultra is going beyond what is expected from an average fan, with ellaborate displays, singing for the 90 minutes etc :thumbsup2:

Think i'll have to disagree with you're last two points,

- she doesnt look to youthful or drunk :lol:

but seriously, if you dont want to see the return of such atmosphere then thats up to you but i would advise you to take a look into the scene. And for the older lads that remember the days of Terracing and such a great match day experience i would advise you to come along and join in with songs and such, No Al Calcio moderno :D

In a game involving Milan and Sampdoria i'm guessing my first(and most important) reason might come into play before reasons 2 and 3, although I doubt you could rule out reason 2 anyway. :thinking:

Plus

but seriously, if you dont want to see the return of such atmosphere then thats up to you but i would advise you to take a look into the scene.

Where the f**k did you assume that from a post entirely devoted to encouraging the lad's enthusiasm? :unsure:

No wonder pointless arguements start :rolleyes:

my first(and most important) reason might come into play before reasons 2 and 3, although I doubt you could rule out reason 2 anyway.

If you want to have a drink before joining in the songs, feel free :thumbsup2: Many small and insignificant have brilliant support and they inspire me to create the same sort of thing at Firhill, although the play on the park does have a lot to do with it :thumbsup2: but singing songs, organising displays is not totally to do with whats going on on the park

Thistle Ultras will bring back the atmosphere to Firhill, wont be long until we are the best fans in Scotland :D

NO. ULTRAS ARE POINTLESS AND EMBARESSING.

Come along to the games, make noise, bring flags, but why do you feel the need to brand yourself? Make a banner that says "Red n Yella Army" opposed to "Thistle Ultras '10" or something cuntish.