Where Will We Finish

potty trained

Where will we finish  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What position does everyone think we will finish in the league?

• Second
    • Third
    • Fourth
    • Fifth
    • Sixth
    • Seventh
    • Eighth
    • Play Off
    • Relegated

With the first game of the season upon us and pre-season behind us, how's it looking?

After the display against Berwick, and looking at how teams have adjusted their squads, I think it could be a really tough debut season for our new manager.

I really hope not.

Edited by potty trained

I have a horrible feeling about this season. I reckon Dundee, Hamilton, Livingston, Morton, Ross County and possibly Raith Rovers will all finish above us. I think there won't be much between us Falkirk and Q.O.S. Ayr to go down automatically.

Dundee

Livingston

Hamilton

Morton

Ross County

Raith Rovers

Thistle

Falkirk

Q.O.S.

Ayr

Given the club`s signings we`ll be glad Ayr are in the league. Bottom three the entire season with a scramble for 9th at the end.

Looking at our current squad (esp forwards) I honestly fail to see why anyone could think we`ll finish higher and irrespective of what anyone thinks of his abilities, the manager`s inexperience can`t help in what will be an ongoing struggle.

No squad strengthening and a new untried manager is a potentialy toxic combination in what will be a tight league.

I have a horrible feeling about this season. I reckon Dundee, Hamilton, Livingston, Morton, Ross County and possibly Raith Rovers will all finish above us. I think there won't be much between us Falkirk and Q.O.S. Ayr to go down automatically.

Dundee

Livingston

Hamilton

Morton

Ross County

Raith Rovers

Thistle

Falkirk

Q.O.S.

Ayr

Thats pretty much how I see it with one or two minor changes. If the likes of Moffat at Ayr and McCusker at QotS turn out to be good enough for this league too then I would be quite worried. McNamara is my main worry as of right now, I'm overreacting you could say but I'm getting flashbacks of Whyte and Britton after Saturday.

Given the club`s signings we`ll be glad Ayr are in the league. Bottom three the entire season with a scramble for 9th at the end.

Looking at our current squad (esp forwards) I honestly fail to see why anyone could think we`ll finish higher and irrespective of what anyone thinks of his abilities, the manager`s inexperience can`t help in what will be an ongoing struggle.

No squad strengthening and a new untried manager is a potentialy toxic combination in what will be a tight league.

Couldnt agree more, as I have said before, if Dools hits a second seasonitis, I think we are in big trouble. I think we will be 8th or 9th with a good start essential

It's difficult to judge just now, before we've all played teams at a similar standard.

Dundee, Raith, Falkirk and Queens look to be weaker than last year.

Morton, Ross County and ourselves appear to have strengthened our first teams from last year.

Ayr, Livingston and Hamilton are unknowns.

Anything could happen really - I'll go for 4th just now.

Ask again at the end of August and i'm sure it'll be different.

and there was me thinking you were going to tip us to win the league !!!

and there was me thinking you were going to tip us to win the league !!!

Well having read my post you`ll have no doubt noted that I said that I could`nt understand why anyone would think that we would finish higher that my admittedly pessimistic forecast (bottom 3 at best). Obviously you do, care to expand on your reasoning?

Well having read my post you`ll have no doubt noted that I said that I could`nt understand why anyone would think that we would finish higher that my admittedly pessimistic forecast (bottom 3 at best). Obviously you do, care to expand on your reasoning?

FFs are you void of all attempts at humour ?

Having taking the time to talk to Jackie about the season ahead I like what he had to say and his vision that he has for the club. time will tell if he can be a success or not but i'm more than willing to give him a chance.

We have a fairly settled squad and a good few useful players for this division. Last week hurt, as it did all fans but I'm hoping it was a blip. Think if the lads play to their qualities more often than not then we are capable of top 3. I've tipped us to finish 3rd. I tipped 5th last season before a ball was kicked, and got usual slagging from those who disagreed, so don't expect any different this season.

In saying that I tipped a 3-0 win last week so hope that was just a blip too.

Your frustrated, disillusioned , angry, amoungst other things, with the club. Some of it i understand. You seem content now just to slate the club at every opportunity and do the same to those who don't share your feelings or dare to disagree with you.....that i'll never understand.

FFs are you void of all attempts at humour ?

Having taking the time to talk to Jackie about the season ahead I like what he had to say and his vision that he has for the club. time will tell if he can be a success or not but i'm more than willing to give him a chance.

We have a fairly settled squad and a good few useful players for this division. Last week hurt, as it did all fans but I'm hoping it was a blip. Think if the lads play to their qualities more often than not then we are capable of top 3. I've tipped us to finish 3rd. I tipped 5th last season before a ball was kicked, and got usual slagging from those who disagreed, so don't expect any different this season.

In saying that I tipped a 3-0 win last week so hope that was just a blip too.

Your frustrated, disillusioned , angry, amoungst other things, with the club. Some of it i understand. You seem content now just to slate the club at every opportunity and do the same to those who don't share your feelings or dare to disagree with you.....that i'll never understand.

I only asked why you felt some optimism for the season ahead